Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buuhan1

You And Your Drinks

Absinth has to be the best drink ever. I just wish it was legal in the US.

Absinth... That glowing green stuff that looks like it's radioactive? That they serve with burning sugar cubes? That's been illegal for 200 years?

Yeah I'd like some... :lol:

My favorite shot is a 3rd Reich- 1/3 jagermeister, 1/3 goldslager, 1/3 rumplemintz...

I drink Miller Light as far as beer goes (gotta watch those carbs *looks in the mirror* nevermind)....and when i drink liquer my poison of choice is a Pangalactic Gargleblaster...dont ask me whats in it, but i get drunk off of 3 of them...and it usually takes me 10 3rd Reich shots to get me drunk...yeah, i'm an alcoholic, whats it to ya? i even have the DUI to prove it :P *dances around* i get my liscence back next friday, cant wait to drive again....look out PA!!!~11!!!! :blink:

My favorite shot is a 3rd Reich- 1/3 jagermeister, 1/3 goldslager, 1/3 rumplemintz...

I drink Miller Light as far as beer goes (gotta watch those carbs *looks in the mirror* nevermind)....and when i drink liquer my poison of choice is a Pangalactic Gargleblaster...dont ask me whats in it, but i get drunk off of 3 of them...and it usually takes me 10 3rd Reich shots to get me drunk...yeah, i'm an alcoholic, whats it to ya? i even have the DUI to prove it :P *dances around* i get my liscence back next friday, cant wait to drive again....look out PA!!!~11!!!! :blink:

w00t!!!

i prefer heineken (however the hell it's spelled, im too drunk to tell, the green bottle)!!!!

what part of PA? i live in beachlake, but i usually get drunk in ny since it's so close....

Schönbuchbräu Naturtrüb (small local brewery, unfiltered fresh beer)

Campari Soda otr

Averna otr

non-alc: Apfelschorle (applejuice with sparkling water)

traubensaftschorle (same with grapejuice)

inbetween: Neuer Wein, Federweisser (fresh wine, minimal alcohol only 0.5-2 %)

This topic started out being what WOULD you be if you were a drink instead of a human, not what your favorite drink is. I said sex on the beach because I'm hot. Get it?

Absinth has to be the best drink ever. I just wish it was legal in the US.

Absinth... That glowing green stuff that looks like it's radioactive? That they serve with burning sugar cubes? That's been illegal for 200 years?

Yeah I'd like some... :lol:

There sugar cubes are because to make it drinkable for average person, also they are adding the water,

because without these you may even get convulsions, psychosis, halucinations and if you are drinking it a

long time you may even get your nerve system damaged. :-D

Toulouse-Lautrec liked a drink named "Earth Quake" (I wonder why...:() which was a mix with Absinth

and cognac...

Anyway it tastes good...

Regards.

There sugar cubes are because to make it drinkable for average person, also they are adding the water,

because without these you may even get convulsions, psychosis, halucinations and if you are drinking it a

Damn, I HAVE TO get some of this!

I will pay someone 500 if they send it to me :(

Toulouse-Lautrec liked a drink named "Earth Quake" (I wonder why...:() which was a mix with Absinth

and cognac...

Anyway it tastes good...

Regards.

Isn't psychosis natural insanity and narcosis drug-induced?

Anyways, yeah I think I saw something about it on National Geographic or something when they were talking about halucinogenic drugs (Because alcohol is a "drug").

Yeah I agree with Jebus... Send me some!

No, psychosis is not "natural" insanity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis. Narcosis is drug induced sleep used in mecidine.

Regards.