Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Buuhan1

You And Your Drinks

Alcoholic beverage : Alien secretion..... 1 part Malibu coconut rum, 1 part melon liquor, and 1 part sweetened pineapple juice. Shake and serve cold.

Non-alcoholic beverage : ice cold green tea

Alcoholic: Vodka, or cocktail-wise Black Russian (vodka, tia maria or kahlua and coke). Decent red wine with food.

Non-alcoholic: Diet coke or water.

energy/fruit drink for me is vodka and orange juice on ice(screwdriver) :D:o

i rarely drink soft drinks and wouldnt touch alcohol but i like to drink iced tea :o and water but virgin pina coladas are GREAT lol

but if i do drink soft drinks Dr. Pepper is about it lol i hate pepsi but will drink if nothing else :D

Edited by Matrixx_sh

Jack daniels & coke, bailys on da rocks :)

!!London Peace!!

!!Merry Christmas!!

i have to dissagree my friend...not enough :huh:

I usally drink Jack Daniels and Coke although I recently discovered a liqueur called Disaronno which is racing up the charts.

I was raised on orange squash from a young age and have been unable to kick the habbit. I'm still buying a couple of litres of the stuff every week.

i drink the milk delivered by the milk man in the mornings..

and some beers...

and sunny-delight...

and coke..

water aswell...

a few others that i randomly drink because im very thristy, i cant remember... :)

I like a drink called in Polish "ajerkoniak" it is some kind of liqueur made from eggs and spiritus, it is very

strong. Here is a recipe if someone would like to try:

750 ml of spiritus

1 vanilla stick

glass of sugar

5 yelks

2 glasses of milk.

You have to put a crushed vanilla stick to alcohol first and leave for two days, then grind yelks with

sugar add boiled (but cold) milk then slowly add alcohol, you have to beat whole mixture while doing it

otherwise bad things will happen, then bottle that mixture and leave in dark place for few hours.

Yummie.

Edited by Platyna

Sounds like it might be similar to eggnog but a lot stronger? Sounds very yummy :lol:

*throwing up* :)

i hate it i had bad memries with this -too sweet drink- i prefer beer: warka, faxe, tatra :(

I saw the craziest thing the other day. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper - How many more flavors can you get into 1 can?

Hey SKA,

I think that tells me in that you are in Texas. How much would you charge me to send me a 6 pack of that stuff...

I read about it about 3 months ago and it hasn't made it to California yet... and it is a LITTLE far to drive to try out a new drink... LOL

Woah I do live in Texas! What a good guess. Eh.. It's not really worth having it shipped 2000 miles to you. Or atleast I don't like it very much.