Sign in to follow this  
GeneralM

More Small Gargs Spawns?

More Small Gargs Spawns?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. More Small Gargs Spawns?

• Yes!
    • No!

just a simple Poll... i kinda want 2 see more small garg spawns... as far as i know there are 3 in total.... while meds and large have about 6-8 EACH

I wouldn't mind small gargs getting a couple more spawn points (although I'm at the point that they give me 5/5 each round for a/d exp). It would help out a lot as the newbies have much less to argue over and more to fight over. :)

Edited by Daxon

Definetely yes for more small garg spawns (I'm almost at that point again)

Finally some people agree with me :P 9-1 on more spawns B) hope they get ingame though!

Finally some people agree with me B) 9-1 on more spawns :D hope they get ingame though!

Well, I'm not a super supporter of it, as I believe that increasing one garg spawn, all should be increased. Maybe small garg spawns were made smaller because small gargs can indeed drop some decent items? Not to mention they're weak -- I kill them in one punch. :P

Finally some people agree with me B) 9-1 on more spawns :D hope they get ingame though!

Well, I'm not a super supporter of it, as I believe that increasing one garg spawn, all should be increased. Maybe small garg spawns were made smaller because small gargs can indeed drop some decent items? Not to mention they're weak -- I kill them in one punch. :P

uhm... there are TWICE as many Big and Med gargs spawns then there are Small spawns

uhm... there are TWICE as many Big and Med gargs spawns then there are Small spawns

And those mediums and larges are stronger as well, thus making them more popular among players. If you are a smart fighter, you'll hang onto gobbies for a little longer, then try a big leap to mediums and larges for experience: I stayed at gobbies for about 30/30, med/large gargs for 38/38, and went fem orcs/armed gobbies/bears to go on from there. I don't even recall wasting half an a/d level on them because they dropped good items but the experience sucked.

I still think there should be more small garg spawns, since they drop pretty good items.

That's exactly my reason for them to not be just more small garg spawns.

I still think there should be more small garg spawns, since they drop pretty good items.

Actually, I've been stuck on Small Gargs for weeks now and no they do not drop pretty good items! From a whole night of Fighting, I'm lucky to get about 100 gc and maybe once per week, I get a stupid Ring Book.

I mean, Small Gargs are the only thing I can train on right now. Anything from Goblins and under doesn't give give me any Experince and, while I can kill Medium Gargs, it costs me too many BRs and they always destroy at least one peice of Armor that I'm wearing so it's not very productive. Added to that of the fact that the Garg Spawns are almost always taken, I'm lucky to get a chance to attack.

One More Small Garg outside Vermor Castle and a couple more placed around the continent. That's all we really need but just a few more.

look all newbs who train on small gargs will say this...

but what about when u move onto med and large gargs?....

You really wont care anymore :-P

Think about it

i don't train on small gargs, i use to many br's and they always destroy my boots

Give it a few levels are you will... good to train easy on

and hope for drops

Actually, I've been stuck on Small Gargs for weeks now and no they do not drop pretty good items! From a whole night of Fighting, I'm lucky to get about 100 gc and maybe once per week, I get a stupid Ring Book.

I mean, Small Gargs are the only thing I can train on right now. Anything from Goblins and under doesn't give give me any Experince and, while I can kill Medium Gargs, it costs me too many BRs and they always destroy at least one peice of Armor that I'm wearing so it's not very productive. Added to that of the fact that the Garg Spawns are almost always taken, I'm lucky to get a chance to attack.

One More Small Garg outside Vermor Castle and a couple more placed around the continent. That's all we really need but just a few more.

I do not believe your "gobs and under give less experience" statement, because they gave me fine exp till 30/30 a/d. Train on medium gargs even if they do burn BRs, because in the start of the game, you will be burning up BRs. Later on, you'll probably switch to SRs for restoration, which can save a lot of cash.

Also, I know small gargs give more gold than that. Small gargs give about 7 gc compared to the ogre's 14 gc. I can get 2.1-2.5k gold per hunt on ogres, which lasts for about 30 minutes. How about be more realistic? :(

I do not believe your "gobs and under give less experience" statement, because they gave me fine exp till 30/30 a/d. Train on medium gargs even if they do burn BRs, because in the start of the game, you will be burning up BRs. Later on, you'll probably switch to SRs for restoration, which can save a lot of cash.

Also, I know small gargs give more gold than that. Small gargs give about 7 gc compared to the ogre's 14 gc. I can get 2.1-2.5k gold per hunt on ogres, which lasts for about 30 minutes. How about be more realistic? :D

Sorry dude, but I'm being perfectly "Realistic." Regardless of what you Believe or not, that doesn't mean you're right.

Look. I'm about 16/16/23/23 with nothing but full Leather and a Broadsword with a full Inventory of BRs. While I can kill Goblins fast enough, I at a too high of a level to train on Goblins using Flee and I kill them too easily not to. Given that I get maybe 200-300 points of experince either way per Goblin, It's just too slow. I could better spend my time. Like I said, Goblins and Under are just not worth it, unlike a Small Garg's Worth which is closer to 700-800 worth of Experience per kill. Maybe you're content to waste your time on nothing but Goblins but some of us like being more productive with our time.

Also, you're Math is all wrong. On adverage, Small Gargs give only about 4-5 gc per drop and if I'm very lucky, I Might get one drop of 7 gc. Small Gargs spawn every Minute or so. So, given that every Small Garg Drops the Adverage 4-5 gc per drop, Within a 30 min period of fighting I'll collect about 140 gc. Being that I burn 36 Brs in 30 Mins and 36 BRs cost 1080 gc, I'm making a Negative Profit of 960-940 gc. On Medium Gargs, it's even worst since it takes maybe 5-6 BRs each, with maybe a reward of 7 gc. That's a Net Loss of 143 gc for just one Medium Garg.

And how on earth do you figure that I'd be burning BRs at the start of the game? I'm not a fighter so for me to do that, I'd be wasting time and money! so Why would I bother wasting even more money on SRs when I don't use them? I can think of better and more preductive means to spend my time and money then to squander them on frivious battles that I get nothing from and then to be more risky and wasteful.

Believe me, I'm done the Math and I've figured the adverage Gains and Losses of each Battle I fight so I know what's worth my time and what's not. So, go back to your rich little Ogres and leave the Gargs to us since we're the ones who actually bothers with them and that are our only Trainable Monsters. Some of us are at the level to where we can make a Fortune off of killing one monster over and over 30-40 times an hour.

I do not believe your "gobs and under give less experience" statement, because they gave me fine exp till 30/30 a/d.  Train on medium gargs even if they do burn BRs, because in the start of the game, you will be burning up BRs.  Later on, you'll probably switch to SRs for restoration, which can save a lot of cash.

Also, I know small gargs give more gold than that.  Small gargs give about 7 gc compared to the ogre's 14 gc.  I can get 2.1-2.5k gold per hunt on ogres, which lasts for about 30 minutes.  How about be more realistic?   :)

Sorry dude, but I'm being perfectly "Realistic." Regardless of what you Believe or not, that doesn't mean you're right.

Look. I'm about 16/16/23/23 with nothing but full Leather and a Broadsword with a full Inventory of BRs. While I can kill Goblins fast enough, I at a too high of a level to train on Goblins using Flee and I kill them too easily not to. Given that I get maybe 200-300 points of experince either way per Goblin, It's just too slow. I could better spend my time. Like I said, Goblins and Under are just not worth it, unlike a Small Garg's Worth which is closer to 700-800 worth of Experience per kill. Maybe you're content to waste your time on nothing but Goblins but some of us like being more productive with our time.

Also, you're Math is all wrong. On adverage, Small Gargs give only about 4-5 gc per drop and if I'm very lucky, I Might get one drop of 7 gc. Small Gargs spawn every Minute or so. So, given that every Small Garg Drops the Adverage 4-5 gc per drop, Within a 30 min period of fighting I'll collect about 140 gc. Being that I burn 36 Brs in 30 Mins and 36 BRs cost 1080 gc, I'm making a Negative Profit of 960-940 gc. On Medium Gargs, it's even worst since it takes maybe 5-6 BRs each, with maybe a reward of 7 gc. That's a Net Loss of 143 gc for just one Medium Garg.

And how on earth do you figure that I'd be burning BRs at the start of the game? I'm not a fighter so for me to do that, I'd be wasting time and money! so Why would I bother wasting even more money on SRs when I don't use them? I can think of better and more preductive means to spend my time and money then to squander them on frivious battles that I get nothing from and then to be more risky and wasteful.

Believe me, I'm done the Math and I've figured the adverage Gains and Losses of each Battle I fight so I know what's worth my time and what's not. So, go back to your rich little Ogres and leave the Gargs to us since we're the ones who actually bothers with them and that are our only Trainable Monsters. Some of us are at the level to where we can make a Fortune off of killing one monster over and over 30-40 times an hour.

Your own stupidity will cause you to lose money. Either train on the goblins for safe, assured experience and money gain, or you can continue to go broke and bitch about something you can easily remedy.

Yes, although I'm unproductive with my time, I've managed to make 56/61 a/d and it keeps growing. Yeah. You're a smart one. You deserve to get slaughtered by weak monsters. -_-

*EDIT* About the SR costing more comment: BRs and SRs sell for the same amount. :) Although when your hp gets to the higher numbers (70+ or so), you'll realize restoration is a huge help. Then again, you're too numb to realize that.

Edited by Daxon

I thought you said you were losing money. If you are losing money on small gargs, how are you making a "fortune"?

Ever heard of Sarcasm? Read up on it. It'll open your mind. Maybe you'll then notice all of those little quips people like to say to you actually have some interesting alternative meanings.

Your own stupidity will cause you to lose money. Either train on the goblins for safe, assured experience and money gain, or you can continue to go broke and bitch about something you can easily remedy.

Yes, although I'm unproductive with my time, I've managed to make 56/61 a/d and it keeps growing. Yeah. You're a smart one. You deserve to get slaughtered by weak monsters.

*EDIT* About the SR costing more comment: BRs and SRs sell for the same amount.  Although when your hp gets to the higher numbers (70+ or so), you'll realize restoration is a huge help. Then again, you're too numb to realize that.

Sorry but I think you might have misunderstood me. I'm actually better off this way, not worse. There is no Stupidity in anything I do (besides wasting my time on you, apparently). I may have started off a little slow but I'm better not then I've ever been, In EL or in life. Why should I train on Goblins for hours and get little to show for it or Better yet, Kill Gargs for hours and at least have something, even if it's not really good enough compared to what it could be.

Oh, you're 56/61 a/d! Good for you! And I'll bet you made it all the way up there by yourself too. Good Boy! You deserve a Treat!

Look, I'll said it before and I'll repeat myself as many times as it takes to get this into your thick skull, I'm not a Fighter. I don't waste my time on training for hours upon hours everyday to make myself "The Uber Fighter/Whatever." My Philosophy is that there's time enough for that later. I do on the other hand make good use out of what little time I do have to make myself "Good Enough" to do what I set my mind to do and then I do it, however long that might take but I do Make perfect time for someone of my level because I don't waste time. In fact, this conversion has just about crossed the line of wasting enough of my time. You have totally veered of the purpose of this Post and you haven't once even made any worthwhile contribution to the subject so i'll just let the Ignorance of your next post Finished this.

P.S. For someone "so successful," it's a wonder you've gotten this far. Even if I bothered to use magic, they still wouldn't be overly helpful on the account I have like a 5 in magic, don't carry Health with me, and altogether are still more expencive then BRs since I'd either have to spend my money Buying Health or my time Making them. Over all, I'd rather spend my time making Life Essences since, although not as much experience, they are twice as fast then Heath and Sell at a higher amount then Health. Of course, that's even if I was still at that level. Right now, I'm past making Essences for money.

Edited by Kami

I thought you said you were losing money. If you are losing money on small gargs, how are you making a "fortune"?

Ever heard of Sarcasm? Read up on it. It'll open your mind. Maybe you'll then notice all of those little quips people like to say to you actually have some interesting alternative meanings.

Yes, although I'm unproductive with my time, I've managed to make 56/61 a/d and it keeps growing. Yeah. You're a smart one. You deserve to get slaughtered by weak monsters.

*EDIT* About the SR costing more comment: BRs and SRs sell for the same amount.  Although when your hp gets to the higher numbers (70+ or so), you'll realize restoration is a huge help. Then again, you're too numb to realize that.

Sorry but I think you might have misunderstood me. I'm actually better off this way, not worse. There is no Stupidity in anything I do (besides wasting my time on you, apparently). I may have started off a little slow but I'm better not then I've ever been, In EL or in life. Why should I train on Goblins for hours and get little to show for it or Better yet, Kill Gargs for hours and at least have something, even if it's not really good enough compared to what it could be.

Oh, you're 56/61 a/d! Good for you! And I'll bet you made it all the way up there by yourself too. Good Boy! You deserve a Treat!

Look, I'll said it before and I'll repeat myself as many times as it takes to get this into your thick skull, I'm not a Fighter. I don't waste my time on training for hours upon hours everyday to make myself "The Uber Fighter/Whatever." My Philosophy is that there's time enough for that later. I do on the other hand make good use out of what little time I do have to make myself "Good Enough" to do what I set my mind to do and then I do it, however long that might take but I do Make perfect time for someone of my level because I don't waste time. In fact, this conversion has just about crossed the line of wasting enough of my time. You have totally veered of the purpose of this Post and you haven't once even made any worthwhile contribution to the subject so i'll just let the Ignorance of your next post Finished this.

P.S. For someone "so successful," it's a wonder you've gotten this far. Even if I bothered to use magic, they still wouldn't be overly helpful on the account I have like a 5 in magic, don't carry Health with me, and altogether are still more expencive then BRs since I'd either have to spend my money Buying Health or my time Making them. Over all, I'd rather spend my time making Life Essences since, although not as much experience, they are twice as fast then Heath and Sell at a higher amount then Health. Of course, that's even if I was still at that level. Right now, I'm past making Essences for money.

So apparently becoming stronger faster in EL makes you better in real life too (not sure how you managed to yank that, but whatever raises your low self esteem). Goblins did not give me "little to show for." I broke less armors, actually got more potions than I needed, and other pieces of armory.

Please do not assume I cheat or have multiple people help raise my character, because that will get you thrown on a few guild blacklists just for assuming what you shouldn't. If you're not a fighter, don't train. In return for not training, don't bitch. Quit choking on your own hypocrisy.

I have stated my final opinion on this: yes, more small gargs. I also said I don't strongly support it either, but it's not a bad idea in my mind. Then again, you've skipped my earlier posts above this and don't quite seem to get this in YOUR thick skull: you are a bitcher and need to shut up.

Oh yeah, only a moron would even bother training their a/d without training magic. So if you say "I'm not a fighter!" again, then shut the hell up about how fighting has wronged you and go the hell back to the snapdragon fields.

the small gargs spawns are these days empty so i don't think it need to be increased anymore

they are empty..... BUT you kill one... and have 2 wait 3 minutes for a respawn.. and meds and large gargs kill me.... so 2 slow training!

the small gargs spawns are these days empty so i don't think it need to be increased anymore

they are empty..... BUT you kill one... and have 2 wait 3 minutes for a respawn.. and meds and large gargs kill me.... so 2 slow training!

Try goblins for more spawns. They don't take 3 minutes: even bears don't take 3 minutes. -_-

Edited by Daxon