Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aepox

Some Kinda Robe/cloak/something

Yeah... I dunno I just really want a cloak/robe/hood like...theives have... with a hood that goes down, covering your face, kinda like this:

IMG_1448_black_cloak_hood_deep_mid.JPG

I dunno what it would be good for.. I just...want a darn nice cloak

its sweeeeet :) stealth cloak :/

Edited by Satan

Make it so that rain dramatically reduces your moving speed, and if you put on the cloak when it's raining, you can walk normal as before. :)

Make it so that rain dramatically reduces your moving speed, and if you put on the cloak when it's raining, you can walk normal as before. :)

Server doesn't support different moving speeds.

Make it so that rain dramatically reduces your moving speed, and if you put on the cloak when it's raining, you can walk normal as before.  :)

Server doesn't support different moving speeds.

Then how about make rain where, when it is raining, your chances to manufacture, craft, fight, etc, all go down unless the cloak is worn or you're inside. :)

Guest Cloaked
Yeah... I dunno I just really want a cloak/robe/hood like...theives have... with a hood that goes down, covering your face, kinda like this:

That's a bit hard to do... the hood only covers the face when it's looked at from the side or when the wearer has pressed their chin down. Otherwise from the front it will only shadow the face - not hide it (if it is long enough to hide it, it's too long to see from under).

Otherwise, cloaks can be good for all sorts of things: shelter/warmth (iften enough for two people, if carefully wrapped) and even a little extra dodge as the enemy might have trouble seeing where the cloak begins and the person ends.

Cloaks are damn hard to do in 3D, though: they easily look way too stiff.

i got a idea... the cloaks covers the armor u wear :) so u can sneek in and kill poeple call it something like stelth cloak lol that rule

its also verry cool if bow+ arrow comes out then its a archer cloak that adds critical to hit by 10 or whateva :)

Edited by Satan

i really want a cloak like that, it can eather be called a grim cloak or a seth cloak from star wars :lol:

Seth was also the 3rd son of Adam and Eve :)

And Lilith was the first wife of Adam.

Hoods would be cool :) Like double click the cape in your inventory and the hood can pop on/off your head.

It's called a full cloak with hood... fun to wear and

cost $75-300 USD lol... would be cool to wear them

in game.