Eternal Lands Official Forums
SirOswald

Anti-social Perk

Granted, the Anti-Social perk is a pain as it is, but it seems like it is being misrepresented.

If anything, Anti-Social perk should lock the trade function for that player.

Honestly, people with the Anti-Social perk currently just rely on being...welll Social!

In my mind, it would be more of an anti-social perk if you weren't allowed to trade with other players, but could still use NPC's.

My wonderful solution...

1.) Make a seperate Negative perk that won't allow you to trade with people...

2.) Change the current perk so that you can't trade with NPC's or people(also increase pickpoints gained)...

3.) Reverse the current perk so you can only trade w/ NPC's, and not people...

Now now...let's not get too restless here...

It works out perfectly! More than you could possibly imagine...

The new negative perk would prevent direct trades, but the player could still attempt bag-drop trades with friends.

This follows suit with being Anti-Social ten fold in comparison w/ the current perk...

Think it over...

The new negative perk would prevent direct trades, but the player could still attempt bag-drop trades with friends.

This follows suit with being Anti-Social ten fold in comparison w/ the current perk...

Yes...I said that...up there... :rolleyes:

1. Yes, people will just drop bags instead.

2. The names of the perks don't really indicate what they do ("There is no fork"???). You need to look at the description for that, which AFAIK says "does not allow trading with NPCs" or something like that.

1. Yes, people will just drop bags instead.

2. The names of the perks don't really indicate what they do ("There is no fork"???). You need to look at the description for that, which AFAIK says "does not allow trading with NPCs" or something like that.

Yeah and if they drop bags they might get scammed... or scam...so the perk will actually have a DOWNSIDE for fighters...

Granted, the Anti-Social perk is a pain as it is, but it seems like it is being misrepresented.

If anything, Anti-Social perk should lock the trade function for that player.

Honestly, people with the Anti-Social perk currently just rely on being...welll Social!

In my mind, it would be more of an anti-social perk if you weren't allowed to trade with other players, but could still use NPC's.

Yeah you try having anti-social and not having guild members to help buy stuff, or to walk all the way to MM everytime you need wine. lol (Smiles)

I think Anti-social is fine as it is. I personally broke 3 fast regen cloaks and am sick of having to ask someone go out of thier way to buy me one. I may just not wear one.

The way it is set up now is pretty realistic..... Think of it this way. If a criminal in real life tried to buy something from a shop (Not that you have to be a criminal to have anti-social, but hear me out lol) They would probably be kicked out, or have the police/sherriff/mob called on them, so they must rely on thier close "Friends" to get things for them right? I think that sounds right. I think the biggest down side to taking anti is when you try to sell anything you manufacture, or make with alchemy. Try it sometime. lol I have at least 4000 le's and about 350 different pieces of clothing/armor that I cant sell.

Garrin