Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest maelgwyn

Joker

Guest maelgwyn

Hi all who dare to visit this post,

I was just wondering if u have some co-ordinates for ne joker spawns. I'm hoping to compile a list. Just post the name of the map and the co-ordinates and if it's valid i'll add it.

Thanks for your help,

Maelgwyn

I was just wondering if u have some co-ordinates for ne joker spawns. I'm hoping to compile a list. Just post the name of the map and the co-ordinates and if it's valid i'll add it.

Thanks for your help,

Maelgwyn

How about no?

I personally have 21 different coordinates, but it has taken me a long time to get them. Also if everyone knew them it wouldnt be so secret anymore. Besides.....Joker gives crap now. Leather and Bread. lol

Thanks for your help,

Maelgwyn

How about no?

how about fock no :lol: find em yourself, i to this day only know 2, but i don't look for anymore, like Garrin said, he gives nothing but dog poo in a pig liver

I finally found joker the other day and I was well happy :P No one had told me where he was & I wouldn't have cared if all I'd got was a loaf of bread* - the excitement was all from having found him accidentally.

A list of locations would spoil that fun for other people and so I don't think there should be a list... or am I the only person who thinks it's more fun to find stuff out by yourself?

*For what it's worth I got a ring of Isla Prime :lol:

I finally found joker the other day and I was well happy :rolleyes: No one had told me where he was & I wouldn't have cared if all I'd got was a loaf of bread* - the excitement was all from having found him accidentally.

A list of locations would spoil that fun for other people and so I don't think there should be a list... or am I the only person who thinks it's more fun to find stuff out by yourself?

*For what it's worth I got a ring of Isla Prime :lol:

It's great to be walking around and see him for the

first time on find him on your own lol.. there are a

lot of list out there now... ask the Joker King LV

Thanks for your help,

Maelgwyn

Since they are going to be changed, here are the ones I know:

• By the western (southern?) silver deposit in the crystal caverns - [??,??]
  • Hell - [??,??]
  • By the red snapdragons in tirnwood vale - somewhere around [326,463]
  • In the Forest of the Fall - [735,635]
  • Mortos' temple in Mydanyr

Edited by freeone3000

*adds freeone to PK list*

Don't give into the newbs will!

Joker never gives out anything worth more than 100 gc anyway. Except for that plasma cannon :P

Edited by freeone3000

LV has a PK list.. I never thought this day would come.

Lol ya, almost 40/40 finally :D

Too bvad I got addicted to crafting, it would be higher :P

I always thought crafting was too much of a hassle. Being a PKer and having anti-social and all. 40/40.. not bad :P weren't you around that before the crash?

I always thought crafting was too much of a hassle. Being a PKer and having anti-social and all. 40/40.. not bad :P weren't you around that before the crash?

LMAO yes. I actually spent alot of my time looking for Joker and learning spawns (which is why my levels sucked). Now though, 38/39/36/35 a/d/p/c isn't that bad :rolleyes:

I always thought crafting was too much of a hassle. Being a PKer and having anti-social and all. 40/40.. not bad :D weren't you around that before the crash?

LMAO yes. I actually spent alot of my time looking for Joker and learning spawns (which is why my levels sucked). Now though, 38/39/36/35 a/d/p/c isn't that bad :rolleyes:

It is if you reset. :P

Jokers hiding spots will be underging a major change in the next month or so :unsure:

Very good.... :blink: will give LV

something new to look for.

I remember when Vart was the Joker King and he got that rocket launcher :unsure:

Vart lost his rocket launcher in forest of the falls, he dropped it on accident :( If someone has a rake they can rake the entire FoTF and find it. :( LV u need neg perks :)

*crafts a rake*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*comes back 6 months later*

I've found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! now just for someone to take a screenie :P

Guest maelgwyn

I understand where u guys are coming from. I'll cease contruction of the list immediately.