Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tordek

Just A Question...

Hi.

Is it considered cheating if i do the same thing for 1-2 hours if I don't use macros and scripts and other stuff like this. If yes, then how should i know where the limit is? Are those Mother Nature pissed off messages some kind of warnings?

Thanx.

Tordek,

an honest dwarf :D

Hi Tordek,

Mother nature's events are not a warning, they are to make harvesting more realistic. It IS dangerous to mine ore or chrystals.

Thats all.

You can continue harvesting ore for example all day long. But you will only get xp for 120 items every hour.

Piper

I often sit at the fruit stand for hours PMing people and helping on channel 1. At the same time I harvest fruits and veggies for gold and xp. As long as you don't do something like this while being AFK, it's ok.

Hi.

Is it considered cheating if i do the same thing for 1-2 hours if I don't use macros and scripts and other stuff like this. If yes, then how should i know where the limit is? Are those Mother Nature pissed off messages some kind of warnings?

Thanx.

Tordek,

an honest dwarf :)

As long as there is no use of macros or scripts, you're alright. And, don't harvest afk. o_-