Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

Pk Tournament 2005.

Hello.

I am planning a PK event in the Arena, date not fixed now taking all memberships.

to subscribe, you post your name and say I sign up.

The date will be fixed, and any character alone at his level cathegory will be joined to the upper group.

If it gets too hard, I will simplify it, by kicking out the level groups and mixing players like Scarr with newbies :-)

Please don't swear at a person if you loose. You wanted to participate, you died, you are responsable for loosing.

I hope this gets up.

EDIT : there will be armor, Aepox's intelligent remark made me think :-)

RULES :

1. NO CAPES, NO WEAPONS (I mean don't wear them during fighting).

2. If you need BR or remote health during the contest, the PK Tournament 2005 team will provide you.

3. No evil spirit, its only for fun.

4. Rings are allowed (exept tele rings and damage rings).

5. Any people fighting each other on the stands will be disqualified and punished.

It will probably happen over 1 day, with probably 1 day for the entire tournament.

If you have any reports about cheating, please PM me after the fight. Please note that Magic Is allowed, so any harm spell or poison will not be punished. You are allowed to pull out of the fight if you feel too weak. If you pull out of the fight, you pull out of the Tournament. Don't be like "OMG IM FIGHTING MITOSH, DAMNIT IM GONNA LOOSE. I MUST PULLOUT". Its only fun, don't be afraid. Perhaps you could win and if there is a too big space between the two a/d levels, we shall probably let the fight go on.

Don't worry, it is preferable you are over 20/20 att/def to get into this tournament, especially if you are number 2 LOL :-)

So for the tournament, The PK tournament Organisation is looking for :

-2 Potion makers of high level (don't fail BR or very rarely). DONE

-1 or 2 mods to teleport me to the balcony, where I can overview the contest safely :-) And announce the matches and the meetings. DONE

If you have to go, we will advance your match so that you can fight before you go. It is better if you have a lot of time in front of you so that the tournament doesn't get broken up.

THE PK TOURNAMENT 2005 team will fournish to the fighters during the tournament :

- Health Essences

- Magic Essences

- Body Restorations

- Spirit Restorations.

The potion makers will make the potions, I will get the ingrediants from now on. And the maximum amount of fighters in the first round is 23.

You are not allowed to cast remote health onto any fighter during his fight. Summoning is dissalowed, because it is a danger for all non fighting supporters and other fighters who are not fighting. Summoning = Disqualification. You are allowed to just come in and watch, but you MUST pay 20 gc to come in if you don't fight.

The numbers list :

scarr/Satan : n°1.

Brian_Huting : n°2.

Freestyler : n°3.

demostat : n°4.

Kansle : n°5.

Shasso : n°6.

Elise : n°7.

Paladin : n°8.

DoubleK : n°9.

Eclonis Dureva : n°10.

Doctor : n°11.

Edited by Captain_Smile

i sign up

Scarr

70/77 a/d (wil be higher if tournament starts :-P)

20/30 p/c

Edited by Satan

34847.jpg

i made this a while ago maby you can use it.. the winners do a multi fight in kf :P 1vs1vs1

Edited by Satan

The eve of the tournament, I will give you your number (will be put in Numbers, boxes are too small for names ;))

The numbers list :

Scarr/Satan : n°1.

write it

s

c

a

r

r

:P

Edited by Satan

Depending on date/time i will Moderate for it.

i can also make pots reasonably well :P

cool ;)

Yea, well, ive started getting 4k Sunflowers for the 2 k of BR, probably I will plan more BR than SR and ME, because they are less needed.

Great to see you guys .

But only Scarr signing up.

im in if the timing is right, 74/80, 24/44 atm

sure sure.

you can just sit around a support your favorite fighter, but the entry fee is 20 gc. :rolleyes:

And Kansle, no one is stupid, they know you are very strong :-)

Kansle aint play nymore his new acc sux :-p