Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Guilds

Make it so that a guild cost 100k gold and a lvl in 60 :-P so there wil be less guilds cuz all does noob guilds anoy me :-S

I don't think this is a good idea (the 100k part). Cause then NooBs (me) can't create guilds...not that I am going ot create one until I get addicted.

The 60 level though should be to 30 level. Who wants a weak leader. Maybe 60 level is higher but with 30 level it would be nice.

I don't think this is a good idea (the 100k part). Cause then NooBs (me) can't create guilds...not that I am going ot create one until I get addicted.

I think that was his point :D

Make it so that a guild cost 100k gold and a lvl in 60 :-P so there wil be less guilds cuz all does noob guilds anoy me :-S

I wouldn't mind. ;P Then again, I do have skills at 60 or above and over 100k. :x

yeh evryday there are new guilds 30k is to less!! make it that u can make guild at lvl 60 and join lvl 40 :D

i agred with that:

guild master should have 60's and 100 k to create guild

but thing that only level 40 can join is not good idea

sorry for my poor english

Anyways i think its to late now becuz there are already alot guilds. and they payed 30k for it already :-p so not that fair that others have to pay 100k :/

Noobs.

There are people who have been here for month and don't have high levels and a lot of money like you do. They don't play much but do something else instead or just don't have the time to level. It's hard enough to level.

Edited by Aki

I'd rather guilds do increase to something like a level 60 skill and 100k, and that only people with a level 60 skill may have it transferred to them. In addition to this, decrease the joining skill level to 10, so it ensures lesser guilds and more people per guild. I think 8 guilds of 50 players each warms out a little easier than 40 with like 10 each.

The system might be flooded with guilds that have noob leaders, but they usually have only 5 or so members. The gulds headed up by powerful leaders are usually powerful themselves. And yes, I am the low level leader of a guild, in case anyone wanted to point that out. The true test for a guild would be for it to become great even with all the other guilds out there.

Edited by Master_Templar

I admit there are a ton of guilds but what does it matter. For the most part the "noob" guilds are quiet. With a low number of players they hardly make any noise.

And some of them have gone on to be major players and guilds in the game. Plus, it allows the noobs to feel like they belong. This is suppose to be FUN not elitist.

And just in case you're wondering, I've had numerous characters in the nearly 1 year since I've played. Most of them have been at or near level 60, but I have found some of the most refreshing people to be those under level 30.

Down with Advanced People that think they are all that!

What is really wrong with quiet little noob guilds? As long as they don't get in my way I don't give a care. Even though i am a newbie I will ntojoin them. I will join a real guild (but seriously guys......why spend money on a guild instead of something actually better like a book?)

But still stop attacking us. If there are no new players=the contuinity dead (the company that is hosting this game thinks that something went wrong and they will destroy the game).

SO SHUT UP ABOUT THERE BIENG NO NOOBS! LIVE WITH IT!

I hope that doesn't count as a flame....

I'm not asking for guilds to be made "elitist" -- sheesh, alchemy 60 was the easiest thing I ever did. I admit that getting a level 60 skill might be hard, because it should be. However, 100k is far easy to get if all your guild buddies pitch in 5k each or so. Or you could make it and charge a fee per week to stay in your guild. O.o 200gc a week? Pay 700gc to cover you for the month until you reach 100k again. :D

Well... I did have one of the original Newb Guilds, GarD was as far as I know the original guild that only required a skill level of 20 to get in, it could even be in harvesting. This turned out to be a double edged sword so to speak and I'll explain why.

The downside was we had a very high level of players joining then quiting the game, it was unfortunate... But the ones who did stay in were well worth the efforts and organization that I put into building GarD and teh Guardian Knights.

It's nice to be part of something, to have a group of people you can call your friends and know that when you boot up EL... You'll have people you can talk to who know you and care about you. People who can give you advice and help you to become better players. It's nice to be able to have a higher level player go into the Tit mine or gold mine and try to rescue your death bag and such, and I encouraged the members of my guild to pass on this good fortune.

I have enjoyed watching many people (Some who currently rank in the to 50 players catagory) who were members of GarD surpass me and become true skilled warriors and master of other professions. I think that having a support group, a caring family organization with in the guild has helped them to acheive this, and they have stayed with the guild and in some cases left the guild and been very strong friends and allies to the guild.

I had a lot of people laugh at me when I started GarD, I had members within the guild question my level 20 rule... or suggest "Make it level 20 in something other than harvest..." I asked them. "How did you get in the guild?" and a majority of them said "With level 20 harvest..."

The system works very well, high level players in the guilds have spare items money and knowledge. They pass this on to the low level players and the low level players assist them with their leveling, by producing low level items that the higher level charecters can use, or assisting in guild projects to make money which helps everyone out.

There is nothing wrong with newb guilds, I joined my first guild and had about 5 skills level 20 and over... I would have loved to have been accepted into a guild sooner, I've made so many friends and watched so many people I knew when they were newbs themselves become fine upstanding high level charecters with in EL. There is no perfect system for running guilds and there is already limitation on who can join in a guild and create one. I don't understand why people are so against newb guilds, I didn't understand it before and I don't understand it now.

I have seen the best and worst that a newb guild can become and I would my self personaly have missed out on much pride and joy at seeing my friends who I met just days after starting the game turn into the wonderful players they have become, I don't see why anyone else should be limited in the amount of help they can give or pride and gratitude they can receive... there is no reason for it.

A newb is just someone who dosen't know the ways of the land yet, why stop providing a way for them learn the ways of the land as quickly as possible?

NeoSeS