Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fiel

Auto Attack And Spawning Of Monters

Guest fiel

hi!!!!

i would like to suggest....that if its ok to have the auto attack e.g. pres ctrl + a then u will auto attack the target no need to come closer...and i cant get the bag faster from med garg..must wait for 1 minutes to disappear his corpse ...1 small garg spawns(in VC) every 1 min after ive killed the one...can u make it 30 sec.. thnks all!!! ;)

So what happens when there is 1 mob, and 5 people around? Who gets it?

Secondly, this would technically increase macroing; therefore, its a bad idea.

dude, click its bag before he falls on it. And if he does, you can still see and click it, even under the big garg. Zoom in a bit and turn the camera.

I seriously doubt they will make the autoattack thing, it would be kinda easy ;)

To pick up the bag, just drop something when your standing there.

As for auto attack, that would make afk fighting of bears too easy. Its bad enough that afk fighting of monsters works. People are supposed to actually do things in the game not just let it play itself!

Do things in game? You mean we can't just let it play itself while we're watching TV or talking with our friends?

It this game a jip or what! I want a game where it plays itself but only I become the best character and can kill other characters and only I have all the best stuff. Yeah