Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quinticus

The Pre-emp - Assault On Grubani, Deletes and Chan

Ok here's where the changed and delete posts go. Please do not be upset if yours is changed or deleted. That doesn't mean it isn't good, only that it did suit my purposes. If you wish, please feel free to start another RP here.

Thanks,

Quinticus

Ohh my God you people are such nerds!

*moved*

Edited by Ember

Ok all post NOT in rp that just spam the origanal thread will just be moved to here

that means post like

"OMFG you are nerds"

"LOL"

" :P you shot kenny you bastards"

ect

the other tread Assault on Grubani... is strickly for rp to help out with a story line and it would be apreashed if you wouldnt spam in it

Thanks

Ember

i don't want to turn this into flames (in fact, ember if you could delete anything in reply to this post here, i'd appreciate it), but Hellinon, what makes you think it's so "nerdy". Last i checked (and correct me if i'm wrong) EL was an MMORPG. The RPG is an acronym for Role Playing Game. So, i'd say you're just as "nerdy" for playing, or even associating youself, with the game. Please refrain from passing judgement on others to make yourself feel more important. And if you want to continue this discussion, please make a thread in flames. I'll be happy to acclimate you there.

[EDIT] Thanks ember for moving!

Edited by Quinticus