52 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, THE OTL, come back?

• Yes bith!~11
    • No way Jose!

i allow u too come back.

the more the merrier :ph34r:

!!!London!!!

*pokes the otl*

I say.. nay i demand... nuuu ... I COMMAND you to kindly thing it over and then come back anyways :blink:

*ends the pokes the otl*

Emb's

(btw talk to me on yahoo more often or i will... umm.. do something realy mean!!)

as it says, Yes bith!~11 :D you were always nice to me ^_^

Do it! >.>

and then who do I talk to on kal??? :P Was thinking of coming back myself actually

Just do it..... and play both... i play 6 games right now..lol

Guess who I saw at the Wraith today? :D

otl?

Gosh you're good. :D

:) i was speaking to OTL for hours today

Yep come back bith - actually you spelt that incorrectly, it should be Bitch. But hey it's a good job I liked you for ....... umm..... yes...... Remind me, why exactly did i like you? I'll have to think about that one. But come back anyway and maybe I'll remember, and if i remember I didn't like you then maybe you can just leave again. Yes that's a good idea - so you come back and i'll think about this really carefully. What was I supposed to think about? Where am I? Who am I? Who the Hell are you?...... ummm..........yes......... :)

Yep come back bith - actually you spelt that incorrectly, it should be Bitch. But hey it's a good job I liked you for ....... umm..... yes...... Remind me, why exactly did i like you? I'll have to think about that one. But come back anyway and maybe I'll remember, and if i remember I didn't like you then maybe you can just leave again. Yes that's a good idea - so you come back and i'll think about this really carefully. What was I supposed to think about? Where am I? Who am I? Who the Hell are you?...... ummm..........yes......... :)

1. its BITH

2. GO away Adya

3. wewters otl is back!!!^^

1. its BITH

2. GO away Adya

3. wewters otl is back!!!^^

wtf .... who the hell are you anyway? Poking your 2 bits in where it's not wanted (btw the spelling is Adyna not adya....duh) ...this was a message for otl, not you who would fully understand the contents. Embers.....Ember...... whatever you call yourself, just fuck off. Sorry not a flaming channel? Oh dear, I have been naughty. Slap myself on the back of the wrist. :D

Edited by Adyna

Anyway... welcome back OTL.

Ember, Adyna, if you're going to argue anymore try the Flames board. It's getting hot in here. ;)

I entirely agree with you - which is why I gave myself a slap. But you can't expect for me to 'turn the other cheek' all the time. Besides I don't 'forgive and forget'. 'An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth', is my motto - blimey all these biblical terms, and i'm not even a christian. Anyone would think it was Christmas!!

Please come back otl!!!!

just make up ur mind about which game ur gonna play... :)

[Tigger]i play 6 games right now..lol

and u manage to get skills in the 60s...no life :(

Edited by kansle