Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
maggi

Oldschools And Waht Happened To Them.

Hello people!

I think most of you dont now me and in that case you shouldnt care about this post.

I did not play EL for some month and now i came back to EL and there are just two or three people left from my nice active EL time. What happened to you guys? Maybe we can get some contact again.

Bye

I am asking myself same question always when I log in into the game - almost all my old EL friends has left. :blink:

Regards.

the game is basically dead i hate to say it and see it, it's such a great game, but some poor desicions, and poor ideas chased some off while others left becasue they left. I will still coem back if they fix up the game, and

HI PLAT

Hi Spock. :blink:

Hell yes Spock. I love this game still. I really can't just watch why does it go so down hill. About game

system - as we know this is not developers intention to ruin the game so they'll fix it up one day - I

hope. I am more worried about the community that is decaying badly. Whatever if the game has screwed

up economy, wipes etc. problems - if the community is strong and good everyone will enjoy the game

with friends.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

i really wanted to come back, but i got hellspawn and antisocial so i am kidna screwed cause i dont' wanna get overall 80ish again. guess i'll ahve to pay ent or roja to take away just a few levels if i do come back.

Dispersed into the winds of Reality...

Maggi! Long time no see! How are things? :blink:

I myself just lunged back into the EL loop...wondering the same thing...the classics...Oldbies...Vets...

The best of the best :ph34r:

i really wanted to come back, but i got hellspawn and antisocial so i am kidna screwed cause i dont' wanna get overall 80ish again. guess i'll ahve to pay ent or roja to take away just a few levels if i do come back.

Huh? You want to get rid of negative perks you have to do #reset! Stats are not sold!

Regards.

Hello people!

I think most of you dont now me and in that case you shouldnt care about this post.

I did not play EL for some month and now i came back to EL and there are just two or three people left from my nice active EL time. What happened to you guys? Maybe we can get some contact again.

Bye

omg! maggi! hi!

i havent left :ph34r:

its great to see u again!

btw anyone who plays el who doesnt kno who u r should be ashamed of themself! portland rules! :blink:

Huh? You want to get rid of negative perks you have to do #reset! Stats are not sold!

Regards.

exactly why i woudln't come back anyways but hey you wouldn't haveknown that unless palt broguht it up. i'm not getting overall 84 again thank you very much.

Regards.

exactly why i woudln't come back anyways but hey you wouldn't haveknown that unless palt broguht it up. i'm not getting overall 84 again thank you very much.

I'll be resetting at oa 85ish. :ph34r: OR even more, but I'm just training my a/d.

Hello people!

Bye

Maggi!!!

I'm still here, I just don't play every day at the moment, only a few days a week. After I got my new PC, there's a lot of other games I can play that I couldn't before, like ut2004. And I feel I'm stuck in EL, harvesting is up where I want it, and attack/defence feel like they aren't rising at all. It's just wolves, wolves and more wolves, come'on stupid game, I want to kill a gob.

Regards.

why not, its not selling stats if he gets hellspawn removed. if he pays for it why not, its a nasty perk

Paying to get hellspawn removed is same thing like selling stats, it is like you'd do #reset and then

bought 84 OA levels back. I reseted 3 times and I always was over 65 OA. Well this is point of the game

- to play it.

Regards.

Salutations,

As some of you might have noticed I kind of ceased my EL activities rather suddenly some time ago. However, this was due to externally induced factors, and by no means caused by such things as level-dissatisfaction or general dismay over some reforms that were issued by the powers that be. Nonetheless, I do intend to play again once I regain the luxury of leisure-time. I have no clue what perks I had nor do i have a clue what my levels were at the time i retired to real life for an undesignated period. In fact, I couldn't care less about the "levels", what I do care about, and the reason I actually 'want' to return is the many nice people I got to know playing this game, quite a few of which I've come to consider as (often very spatially distant) friends. So I would have to go with fair Mistress teh banned 0n3na, and her bold assertions of repetitive #reset. The game is made to be enjoyed in play, not to be spoiled by staring blindly at meaningless (face it)numbers.

Stay Safe,

Lotharion

(still drowning in Holocene Alluvium and Colluvium)

Edited by Lotharion

Well its about freaking time! :P

Welcome back :D

Edit: Oops this was for loth lol, but welcome back maggi even though we never met...gee I sound like Soldus :D

Edited by Aisllinn

some old school player quit because of server crash be4....and i'm one of them.

Maggi is so oldschool that he didn't even notice the crash - at least i think so.

Hey girl, what's up :D

ummagosh! it's Boki!~ :P

s_a_av.jpeg

What ever happened to your smashing lederhosen?

Hello people!

Bye

Hey Maggi. :P

some old school player quit because of server crash be4....and i'm one of them.

Maggi is so oldschool that he didn't even notice the crash - at least i think so.

I noticed it. Everything i worked for was away and i didnt had the motivation to start again.

by Roja: old school... what a dumb way of saying oldie

You are right! but you know what im talking about and that is important.

And to all the others: Nice to hear from you. I hope that we will see us ingame.

( not this weekend :D )

If i have some people ingame it will be a good motivation to train my skills and get armors etc. because i want to look good :P