Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gnome

Bots

So if you know how to code, you get to sell afk <_< There should be no bots, Except for wanderingfool and idiot :lol: they rock. If anything, make a designated selling area where players can set up shops And advertise by their names, NOT in a channel ect...

KILL BOTS!!!

You forget one other fact... they paid money ($50?) to be able to sell AFK. If you want to pay the EL staff $50, I'm sure you can get someone to help you set up your own bot, even if you don't know how to code.

You forget one other fact... they paid money ($50?) to be able to sell AFK. If you want to pay the EL staff $50, I'm sure you can get someone to help you set up your own bot, even if you don't know how to code.

There's a programmer's fee on that. :o

Acutly i think the idea of the bots all being in a market place is a good on they could set up in white stone city in the stalls or in portland in the stalls and i think theres a few stalls in votd but they might be to close to storage to work

emb's

Actually, I believe the price was $100.

last I checked it was $100 for a large carry capacity boost + allowed to exist and $20 for small carry capacity boost + allowed to exist

Edited by Shadow fire

They are no longer allowed to benifit their owners unless they are paid, I think.

Actually, trade bots are not allowed unless they're paid bots now. I'm against all trade bots really, but I can understand having to relax the rule for those who have paid. Bots like the Ants, Wandering Fool, and their ilk are of course much more interesting and 'useful' to the gameworld in general imho.

Paid trade bots should always be in the game. I

use them all the time as easy to find them and

make trades. I would love to see them all in

the same place, would make it like a market place

with lots of shops.

Trade Bots are very useful To me and the other anti-socials soooo... STFU!!!!! B) all i have to say if u don't like it lump it

I realy think a little market area should be assigned for all bots its a good idea so when someone wants to know where bots are located we can say there all in "...." this way the bots will also have to compinsate like if someone has a bot in a good area where theres alot of traffic like right of the boat they can price times up where as if they were all located in the same market area they would have to compete over prices

dunna know it would also be a area where people wishing to sell could also sit that way you dont have to use just the market channel to find what your looking for.. this could also move the bots off of the market channel and they could annoce localy since they would be in 'the market'

?????

what do you think?

emby

I like the paid trade bots in different areas. As you move around the game you get used to seeing them around. Even miss them when they are offline.

Plus, it means that no matter where you go there's a trade bot close by. (Well maybe not ANYWHERE you go, but several of the busier places at least).

I say leave them alone... they have become a part of the EL community.

no the 100$ was for the huge carrying copassity and having a place all to them sleves but becuase many of the items have to be bought from players there should be a shop option or a place desingated if you wanted to look for an item ill post somehitng in the suggests lol

bots are useful and just fine where they are. if they were moved to a market area it would take away from the need of multiple bots. alotof bots in one spot doesn't make to much since unless you were thanking of competing prices, but who wouldn't make a "little" longer trip for a "little" lower price?