xeon

Who Is More Of An Ebul Pker?

Who is more of an ebul pker?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more of an ebul pker?

• Scarr aka Satan
    • Freestyler aka kansle
    • Never heard of them..=/

scarr pks noobs and gets there excavator capes...tells em to come back and trade...he says he has lag, aborts the trade and pks them again XD :lol:

well Scarr admited yesterday he dosent pk people anymore, he just rushes in areana an kills the first person he sees, which is his way to get the arena clear. :) So i cant make a judgement on the most evil pker as there all my friends. So hmm i say the most evil pker would have to be......dont know. Me ?

Edited by warken

scarr pks noobs and gets there excavator capes...tells em to come back and trade...he says he has lag, aborts the trade and pks them again XD :lol:

lolol true true but first i click alot cool items in invetory then the noob like omg wow then abort and kill hehe :)

but freestyler tells noobs to come sit next to him and then kill haha or join a guild and leave fast and kill members LoL !

Edited by Satan

or log in with newb account and tell people to come in kf then log in with main char and kill lolol!

Next and Vartican take the cake for most ebul PKers :D

out of all these "ebul pkers" mentioned i have never once been pk'd by any of them ^^ and i know i have been on a pk map at the same time as a few of them

Embs

omg freestyler is wining 1!! lol i say we both even ebul cuz we work alot togehter :D ying+yang=ownish ;-) LOllzzshift+112^*&@$^*$(&@*$@

pking = good

good = prizes

prizes = spoils and a mad newb

spoils and a mad newb = the process starting up all over again :lol:

so really... does it matter if u pk someone or not :) well okay... its good when u get the stuff.... but then u have to deal with the fact an entire guild is on ur ass :D

omg freestyler is wining 1!! lol i say we both even ebul cuz we work alot togehter :D ying+yang=ownish ;-) LOllzzshift+112^*&@$^*$(&@*$@

kinda like a d*ck and a p*ssy...

you're a big d*ck and freestyler is a p*ssy? :D

j/k mang :ph34r: