Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Happy Holidays

I didn't have any problems viewing it. I think the page is pretty clean and straight-forward.

Learner Posted on Dec 10 2004, 04:48 PM

I suggest you add the services, like name change and being able to reselect your looks & gender to the store as well. 

Are attribute points going to be sold too?

Are attribute points going to be sold too?

No! :D

At least i think and hope they decided not to sell them..

Um...does the internet add 10 lbs or something? or has merchanter been celebrating the holidays a little excessively? Looks like he put on a little weight ^_^

Too many pies B)

Guest shanko

Aww I wont get any presents cuz I am not even done downloading the game XD, anyways, I am too poor naywho, its a good way to celebrate the holidays though B)

awesome idea, awesome site.. i wish i had a use for any of those items :)

it would be cool if you could throw together some christmas type outfits to add to the list, too.. maybe sell for like $5 usd

To Purchase Items

1) go to donations on main forum website

2) Click on make a donation

3) put in your ingame name and the total amount for all items to be purchased

4)In the box provided list the items and how many (IE 1 elf fight, 1 human fight)

5) come ingame and when Ent is available he will deliver to your character.

Happy Shopping. I loved the site and appreciate the work involved. I could not have done it and no one else thought to offer so thank you NeoSeS and thank you Ent and Roja for taking it for action. I am going Christmas shopping next week in it. The pictures really let us see which ones to buy (Hummm pretty color or better attributes~~my female side is fighting with my warrior side)

~~Sandcastle

Gentle suggestion to Ent, Sir, Happy Holidays is nice title but shop part is so small people do not understand to click here for a store.

Post again as thread in Marketplace where people come to shop and title EL store or Christmas gifts for sale something like that.

That way it is in two places and posted where the people are buying things, they can chose between alot in game or alittle real money and realise that they can support a super game, show appreciation and get goodies all at once.

In marketplace and with a clear titile that somehow says "buy cool gifts here" you make it simple and easy for multiple lanugages and countries to understand.

Anyway that is my womens point of view. Viva la shopping

Very Respectfully ~~Sandcastle

I was thinking the same thing Sandcastle, so I wrote out the link in the first post here. Anyway, I also put a link to the shop on the main website :o

Thankyou for everyone who has or plan to purchase things to support us! And thankyou Neoses for making that page!! :)

You are very welcome Roja, it was my pleasure and the least I could do after all EL has given me over the past almot year or so. It was an honored to be able to make it indeed.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

You did a good job on that page... thanks for making it, it

adds a lot to the game.

Dam i wanted to buy some books but i cant send money from holland ;'(

greetz a sad e-l player

only via paypal but we dont have a mastercard or visa /america express and if i just send with mail u have to pay alot extra money :/

I think this shop should start selling different things - it's like in rl you go into a shop and if it's the same as the week before and the week before that it becomes boring and you are less likely to go in that shop again. Perhaps have some more special offers or the like - a lot more could be done with this page than what it is now.

I think this shop should start selling different things - it's like in rl you go into a shop and if it's the same as the week before and the week before that it becomes boring and you are less likely to go in that shop again.  Perhaps have some more special offers or the like - a lot more could be done with this page than what it is now.

153281[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure they've got much more important and useful things to do. The shop hasn't really changed because they already put up anything that anyone should want to buy... and I know they're working on custom clothing sets and stuff but updating the shop isn't the kind of thing that should be high up on the to-do list imho.

I'm pretty sure they've got much more important and useful things to do. The shop hasn't really changed because they already put up anything that anyone should want to buy... and I know they're working on custom clothing sets and stuff but updating the shop isn't the kind of thing that should be high up on the to-do list imho.

153520[/snapback]

I'm not saying that it should be their number 1 priority, I was just stating that basically it's well errrr boring that's all. Just an observation.

If you're spending enough time on the shop page to make it boring, then you're not spending enough time ingame :P

153520[/snapback]

I'm sure it's a priority for Entropy. There is some pretty good money to be made on some of those items considering they are nothing more than some pixels on the screen. Though I have to say I think it is a good idea for Entropy to get some money to further progress the game.