Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

Eating Delay

This idea will be Implemented as soon as God Mode Is added as a New Park.

Does God Mode allow you to smite people with hellfire and brimstone?

No, but you get a horse with 6 legs, and a really cool war hammer.

I'd rather have the hellfire & brimstone option.... but in a pinch those will do....

Does the warhammer sulk if you call it Molly?

Tankel will be your new dentist :ph34r:

Tankel: I can attempt to fix your teeth, there is a 10/90 percent chance of success.

It will still cot you half your inventory if I fail.

Player: <mmm> mu feef af hurtin, pleaf helf me

Tankel: OK, here goes....hehehe <You started drilling>

Player: aaaaaaaahhh

Tankel: Oh no, I'm sorry but I couldn't repair your teeth, thank you for the <list of items>. Do you want me to reapir something else?

Player: :rolleyes::P

don't forget demon mioner that are autmotically summoning that pk other player. send them player to hell and go any map you go to and no not safe non pk map or with mm perk or cloak :P

Noooooooooooooooooooo i destroy instantly.

(ps who ever start this i has it is fun come up different ideas

Actually, I like the idea of becoming a dentist. I think we should have books for dentistry. And I want to start a chocolate factory too.

Actually, I like the idea of becoming a dentist. I think we should have books for dentistry. And I want to start a chocolate factory too.

How are you going to make the chocolate? Theres no cocoa beans... :P

Deh, I'll mine the cocoa beans in the crystal cave of course. And I'll milk the wolves for milk.

Actually i think rather then introducing separate delays everywhere in the game, we should take the more consistent aproch, and introduce a 10 sec delay between each mouse click. And just have a "you failed to click the mouse button" message.

This would be very much inline with the game's current design. :lol:

j/k

We need a walking skill. To start with players can only crawl, and everyone keeps falling over, but with time, you can get a few paces without falling over!

To be included with the "Look, Ma, no hands! *oof*" perk.

And the seeing skill...when you begin your screen is black. To get more sight you must do several quests(wich of course involve a lot of reading)

And the seeing skill...when you begin your screen is black. To get more sight you must do several quests(wich of course involve a lot of reading)

lol that funney. Hey when do beaver get eat all wood building in el not metion equipment after all they wood build there dam to hold all of el watter supply.

You cant forget the breathing ability!

How do i *choke* *choke* *gasp*

player has just gotten better at dieing

What th *choke* *gasp* *splutter*

Player was pwnd !1!1!!rofl!

They're gonna need to build an extension to the underworld soon.... a sort of creche area!

They're gonna need to build an extension to the underworld soon.... a sort of creche area!

creche? x.x well all i know is that they need those little things that pump air into you and food until you can learn it for yourself, and if you fall over the tubes come out killing you instantly

creche? x.x well all i know is that they need those little things that pump air into you and food until you can learn it for yourself, and if you fall over the tubes come out killing you instantly

I was going with creche because people seemed to be crawling, trying to drink milk and failing....

Sounds like a lot of babies to me :D

I was going with creche because people seemed to be crawling, trying to drink milk and failing....

Sounds like a lot of babies to me :D

i meant what is chreche? lol

i meant what is chreche? lol

Oh, sorry. A creche is a place where you can leave babies/small children to be looked after. :D

ohh ok x.x

what about chance of getting ill from food so u your att/def will go down temporarily (for like 15 mins) for 20%? that would rock

food poisoning! you cant move for 20 minutes and you lose 10hp a minute

Adding a skill for eating with messages or just a delay ... its kinda nonesense for me ..

It would be only nerving and destroys kinda a bit of the game feeling ..

when u have the skill power hungry u have to eat kinda often something or when u produce something ..

u ever thought of the outcome ... ppl need much more time to produce items ..

so stuff gets more expensive .. and economy goes down again cause nobody wants to buy more expensive stuff ...

i think it will be only nerving :D

Adding a skill for eating with messages or just a delay ... its kinda nonesense for me ..

It would be only nerving and destroys kinda a bit of the game feeling ..

when u have the skill power hungry u have to eat kinda often something or when u produce something ..

u ever thought of the outcome ... ppl need much more time to produce items ..

so stuff gets more expensive .. and economy goes down again cause nobody wants to buy more expensive stuff ...

i think it will be only nerving :D

yeah but more realistic B)

BTW, what about making that if ur food lvl is -30 u would DIE (with losing stuff) ?that would solve many problems i think - food would get necessity, not so many players would get power hungry and you could not afk reading cus u would die; unless you would be naked. :P

[edit]

yeah, and about the price raising... i think it would be just good for economy... wouldn't it?

[/edit]

Edited by (Athosino)