Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

[#270] Time Patch

since no one else did I create patch so now in el time last message was

1st in actualy you see time whever ever min change

2nd chat log by each message a time

any comment oh I did not use diff get change because could figure how to do that with wincvs

You mean text on the window when the minute changes? We have that on the HUD now in CVS.

The time change in chat log is good, but will it turn off if they choose not to log server messages?

You mean text on the window when the minute changes? We have that on the HUD now in CVS.

No way I do it allow know message when they were sent. hud time just teck you current time.

The time change in chat log is good, but will it turn off if they choose not to log server messages?

nope

and chat log purposely did not put off switch because there because mod would see time when chat log message was put in.

Edited by jamesvm

since no one else did I create patch so now in el time last message was

1st in actualy you see time whever ever min change

2nd chat log by each message a time

any comment oh I did not use diff get change because could figure how to do that with wincvs

it shocks me how much i can't understand you :) lol jk dogg but what point is this when we already got the time displaying on the side panel in clear view anytime on the CVS version?

I think he said to put it as a text message to always be logged, so that people will know when who said what. Is there a way to make it so that it doesn't appear on screen but does on log?

I think he said to put it as a text message to always be logged, so that people will know when who said what. Is there a way to make it so that it doesn't appear on screen but does on log?

Change:

+	log_to_console(c_green2,str2b); //this time in actual client appear
+	//write_to_log(str2b,8);	//this be time in it it too even already do it so just 

To:

+	//log_to_console(c_green2,str2b); //this time in actual client appear
+	write_to_log(str2b,8);	//this be time in it it too even already do it so just 

Erm...btw james, could you kinda write smaller comments in the code, or use more than one line? Otherwise, I may need to get a new editor.

Edited by crusadingknight

Change:

+	log_to_console(c_green2,str2b); //this time in actual client appear
+	//write_to_log(str2b,8);	//this be time in it it too even already do it so just 

To:

+	//log_to_console(c_green2,str2b); //this time in actual client appear
+	write_to_log(str2b,8);	//this be time in it it too even already do it so just 

Erm...btw james, could you kinda write smaller comments in the code, or use more than one line? Otherwise, I may need to get a new editor.

lol did just patch my don't have lalalala ya try write smaller.