Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crusadingknight

[ Patch #269 ] Map Pathfinder Stats

(Patch based on Mihaim's "Map Markings")

This patch displays the position (x,y) you are going to, relative position ([-]x, [-]y), and steps as the crow flies next to the clicked position (on the map).

Format is:

"x, y| x, y| ~steps"

meaning "position| relative position| steps as the crow flies."

Screenshot: (A demonstration of look...steps were screwed, but fixed now) http://www.freewebs.com/theironguard/elc/map.PNG

Enjoy :D

EDIT1: Fixed some errors with steps.

EDIT2: Fixed edge overlaps.

Edited by crusadingknight

cool so does mean I can figure how step to a resources that charactuar actually takes

Edited by jamesvm

cool so does mean I can figure how step to a resources that charactuar actually takes

Yep. That, and getting a rough estimate of steps is the purpose of the patch.

--Added key to toggle it (Alt+m). It is off by default.

--Cleaned up ugly if()...else with ?:

your patch only work map is open. Cause want use calcualtion spit on concil of how many step i takeing.

perhaps move stuff interface.c to pathfinder.c(or note i posted what have change then you can see if ok or not)

Edited by jamesvm

your patch only work map is open. Cause want use calcualtion spit on concil of how many step i takeing.

perhaps move stuff interface.c to pathfinder.c(or note i posted what have change then you can see if ok or not)

It's only supposed to work when maps are open... the last thing we need is MORE stuff on the hud, or wherever.

Yes, of course it works with marked maps...I even made sure the marks are drawn over top of the stats.

Buuhan1, use developer.berlios.de/projects/elc for patches, etc.

your patch only work map is open.  Cause  want use calcualtion spit on concil of how many step i takeing.

It's only supposed to work when maps are open... the last thing we need is MORE stuff on the hud, or wherever.

Yes, of course it works with marked maps...I even made sure the marks are drawn over top of the stats.

Buuhan1, use developer.berlios.de/projects/elc for patches, etc.

no talk output number step take to get there use log_to_consule and write_log I don't want have that in main screen.