Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Apology.

I am deeply apogletic for the people who I might insult. It never was intentional. For me apology is deeply

honourable act, I can't apologise anyone for sake of kindness or just to not make an enemy.

Also it is not related to my moderator status removal - decision in this case is made and is irrevocable.

I still think I met deeply not fair treatement for my work and effort, anyway I also know I can't tell people

the truth in way they can accept and not take offence. Maybe this is their inability to listen the truth or

maybe this is my inability to tell it in the way soft enought or maybe it is a culture difference therefore

I am apogletic for it. I had a choice: Stay here as a moderator and be silent or be degraded and leave,

I chosen second thing anyway I don't want you to think that I consider myself as a perfect human this is

where this apology comes from.

These people, who are trying to find a reason to hate me, and thinks they are so perfect:

Don't post here any moralising and flames, it is pointless, no one cares about your opinion that came

from me doing my moderator job correctly or playing the game, also if you'd use your brain once you'd

know that people who thinks they did nothing wrong and are perfect not apologise anyone never.

Don't post here stuff like "have a nice life Plat" - I will instantly put your name on Flames board, or "you

shouldn't sell stuff for such high prices, that's good that you apologised for it", "you don't have to

leave". If you think about posting such stuff this apology isn't for you.

I don't expect that my apology will change something, I apologized people I knew I did something wrong

for them several times and it never changed anything and these people are still hidding grudges in their

hearts, even if it is only a game. I hope I never will meet such kind of people IRL.

That post if for all these people who can underestand and really accept honest apology and forgive that

I did something that hurt their feelings. I felt I owe them such act before I leave.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Plat.. you anger people by your ignorance towards other peoples' feelings. I say that without a biased opinion and am trying to put it into the simplest, most nonoffensive words I can find. You don't realize that this game is full of people, not robots, because if it was, an insult from you would not bother us in the least bit because robots do not have feelings. People do though. You've blamed other folks for your problems which is highly uncalled for, not to mention mistreat people that actually try to be nice to you.

I'm sure if you worked on your people skills and paid attention to the harm you cause to folks, you would be a much more acceptable person. You don't need power to be liked, Plat.

Oh, go away Daxon, you hate me because chidlish price wars on market channel. Also I don't care to be

liked, I cared to help the game and find a satisfaction in my doings but I only found flames and

harassment. This apology is for people that actually has a real reason to hate me, not these who got

muted once or those who was envy because I was selling more in-game items for highest prices.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

teh banned 0n3na, i never had anything against you and you were always semi-nice to me, im not glad to see you go, you were just always there keeping me in line... i probably mis-read your post and i cannot tell, are you leaving and when will you come back?

Oh, go away Daxon, you hate me because chidlish price wars on market channel. Also I don't care to be

liked, I cared to help the game and find a satisfaction in my doings but I only found flames and

harassment. This apology is for people that actually has a real reason to hate me, not these who got

muted once or those who was envy because I was selling more in-game items for highest prices.

Regards.

No, I've already stated why I don't like you. Do not try to warp it to whatever reason you want because no matter how much word twisting you try, you were the bad guy. Not caring to be liked is EXACTLY what makes you a bad NH. You don't have the people skills to interact with humans. I'm sorry to hear about your loss of your power abusing position sir, but it's better off this way.

You only found flames and harrassment because that's how you treated everyone else. You cannot kick somebody and expect them not to fight back at you, or in the very least, curse you out. You brought all of the peoples' hatred upon yourself and that is not our problem: it is yours.

P.S. You mutating your prices abnormally high helped Banquo sell off hundreds of wares. In all, he made more than you did. :P So there went that argument.

Goodbye teh banned 0n3na. I won't miss you.

I need to take her place so I can keep the newbie "helpers" in line... Can I bring my whip? :lol:

And it's sad to see an NH stripped of power... You really did nothing wrong in my eyes, Plat, you were just a bit too abrasive for some people to handle.

And stop being such a jerk, Daxon.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Plat.. you anger people by your ignorance towards other peoples' feelings.

That's not ignorance, she's just a geek. Always short, precise and to the point, which works perfectly in a technical situation, like when the server is having a melt-down, but can be a problem when dealing with non-geek people. Most geeks are this way, people just notice it much more from a female geek, because they are not used to geeks being female. I believe that if a guy behaved the same way, noone would see anything unusual about it.

Come on guys, im not better than Plat, and plat was allways much wiser than me. SO if she is a geek, im a deep assholess :)

Please consider the apology, that I accept with great pleasure.

Im sorry if i caused harm with my comments >.> no iw ill not take that off my siggie

Edited by Aitrus

I knew that thread will turn in such thing. I am deeply sick.

Regards.

Plat.. you anger people by your ignorance towards other peoples' feelings.

That's not ignorance, she's just a geek. Always short, precise and to the point, which works perfectly in a technical situation, like when the server is having a melt-down, but can be a problem when dealing with non-geek people. Most geeks are this way, people just notice it much more from a female geek, because they are not used to geeks being female. I believe that if a guy behaved the same way, noone would see anything unusual about it.

That might be true, but her being a geek does not exempt her from treating others fairly. The only time you may have that advantage is when you're a dictator. ;)

I am always doing my best to treat EVERYONE fairly. You and makourain started price war that

contained disrupting market channel with neverending rebelious flames to me, Learner, Linux (like she

actually cares), people who buys from Linux etc. You know it was chidlish but instead to apologise

Learner and me you are looking for excuse for your hatred. Grow up.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Daxon

Posts per day 6.4

Joined 14-August 04

Most active in Flames

179 posts in this forum

( 24% of this member's active posts )

Daxon, You are a spammer and flammer.

Could You,

mr. i-am-sooo-noble-and-sociable,

leave her alone at least in one thread, so teh banned 0n3na could say good bye and sorry to her friends without being spat on by a psychotic forum troll... ?

Can You do this little ? Once ?

Or it's far above Your limits :D

Daxon

Posts per day 6.4

Joined 14-August 04

Most active in Flames

179 posts in this forum

( 24% of this member's active posts )

Daxon, You are a spammer and flammer.

Could You,

mr. i-am-sooo-noble-and-sociable,

leave her alone at least in one thread, so teh banned 0n3na could say good bye and sorry to her friends without being spat on by a psychotic forum troll... ?

Can You do this little ? Once ?

Or it's far above Your limits :D

Is it a crime to disagree with people on their views? What about if my friend gets insulted? Am I not allowed to defend them? Do I have to suddenly take total agreement to what people say? No. Most of my "flames forum posts" come from flaming debates that I go into (incase you don't know, that means I usually just post to one thread in argument to someone else). Go type my name into the member name search box, highlight flames, and look at the different posts I've made to flames. Either I've insulted a person insulting my friend, attacked teh banned 0n3na for good cause, debated, disagreed, or whatever you want to call it. Sure, I do have a few flames floating around, but not as many as you're trying to believe. Flames forum is about the only place you can debate without restriction. Not my fault if someone wants to drag out a 30-post long fight with me. That's not my call to make.

And as for

I am always doing my best to treat EVERYONE fairly. You and makourain started price war that

cointaned disrupting market channel with neverending rebelious flames to me, Learner, Linux (like she

actually cares), people who buys from Linux etc. You know it was chidlish but instead to apologise

Learner and me you are looking for excuse for your hatred. Grow up.

Regards.

You do your best right? Explain you always blaming Emby for your problems. No, you started a price war with Banquo but also you insulted NeoSes and Tendor in the process. They are my friends and you're the one starting shit over price wars, so you can go choke on your own words. Also, I do not flame Learner. I do believe he's thrown a few items into play that I don't agree with, but I never flame him regardless. You're just twisting invisible words now.

Also, if I wanted an excuse to hate you, my reason would be because I'd think you're an attention-case, but this is your "apology" post and you may do so as you please. :D Goodbye pond dweller.

Edited by Daxon

Daxon, for once... Please leave teh banned 0n3na alone... Just for once...

And can you let the thread die peacefully?