Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

Come Here If You Want A Trade Bot!

Is it legal to have like a small little storage bot for a guild without paying???? and if so can someone make me one???? (and maybe buying and selling JUST with the guild??)

No. You have to pay.

so take from that trade bot does only pm people trade with it and are first send to trade bot would be no too

Edited by jamesvm

Yes, the rules were changed and now requires you to pay either 20 or 100$ to get a trade bot; and those rules applies to trade bots created before that rule was made as well.

You can thank the release of the source for a bot that made it possible for non-programmers to register tradebots (believe me, we had a lot of new members that day that clearly stated "Hey I'm a tradebot" just by their names)...

Edited by Wytter

Yes, the rules were changed and now requires you to pay either 20 or 100$ to get a trade bot; and those rules applies to trade bots created before that rule was made as well.

You can thank the release of the source for a bot that made it possible for non-programmers to register tradebots (believe me, we had a lot of new members that day that clearly stated "Hey I'm a tradebot" just by their names)...

lol ok so does not matter at all oh well.