Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Sandcastle :)

I would like to thank sandcastle once again, today i gave the GarD bot some items for Sands quest, unknowing that sand was using it. I spoke to her for a while and she told me it was her, She offered me an efe for the two medallions i gave her, i gracefully declined and thanked her for her offer. Before it was gen axe, and now this, does sands genorosity know no bounds? this isnt a "lets beg sand" thread, its the opposite, i urge you to donate to her Wedding quest so you can make her and Neo's day even better, if i can get just one person to donate ill be happy, please say what you donated here :D

Edited by Aitrus

Me: 1 Orc Fighting Book, 1 Moon medal, 1 Uni Medal. 2 tit longs, 20 tit bars, 1 tit long construction book :D

Edited by Aitrus

Yes she is a great kind person.... i will have to look and see what i have

to give....

a girl

Edit- Woman :D

Edited by Aitrus

sorry for a stupid queston: what is a wedding quest? and what items are needed for it?

speak to sand, she can tell you everything you need to know

Aitrus,

Thank you for the compliment of starting this thread but I do no more then so many other good people in EL. That is one of the reasons I love EL and am so very glad Ent and Roja made it and have kept it running with the help of a really good support team.

Yes I am a women and I am going to marry NeoSeS ingame Dec 18th (Sat) at Noon CA time, 3pm East coast, 10 pm in Finland, 8pm in UK, 4pm in Argentina, and 7am sunday in Australia (For your info Aitrus) NeoSeS has modified the WSC Hall map and decorated it for the wedding. He will post the link soon.

To lead up the my wedding to NeoSeS he is writting me a quest, It is multi-tiered and will have prizes at all levels, the more you do, the more you will get. I have been gathering prizes for months and it is going to be stupendious. All of my guild and so very many others have helped and contributed. I am very thankful to you all. I hope to see you at the quest and at the wedding.

The greatest thanks of all though do go out to Ent and Roja for making it possible for me to find an online place I love. The friends and guild family I have found have overflowed into real life friendships and international pen pals and I hope all of you enjoy the game to its fullest. Remember to thank the creators and NH's for all they do for free to make us happy.

Very Respectfully ~~Sandcastle

All I can say, is I wish all the people were like that. I thank anyone who so kind to do that.

[offtopic] no I am not flooding, even if 1/2 half the post i just replied, i got some catching up to do since i am busy most of the time now[/offtopic]

All I can say, is I wish all the people were like that. I thank anyone who so kind to do that.

[offtopic] no I am not flooding, even if 1/2 half the post i just replied, i got some catching up to do since i am busy most of the time now[/offtopic]

well why dont you thank her for being so nice and donate?

Good idea, what does she want? I bring something over.

last time i cheked it was moon medals, titanium items and steel shields

I have a few serps and steel shields i can spare.

a few SERPS!?!? >.>

Omfg who keeps deleting my posts?! Seriously stop it... It's not cool!

ya right :) umm yes neoses and sandcastle are v nice people :)

Omfg who keeps deleting my posts?! Seriously stop it... It's not cool!

rofl thats like ryuu