Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aitrus

Aftershock

Keiva searched tirelessly.

"Where could they have gone? With such short legs, they couldn't have gotten far."

From the forest emerged a band of thugs. They were lead by the same thug Keiva had fought in to tavern. They were members of the GLD clan. (read Keiva's bio in my signature). He remembers the battles with them from his homeland.

"We caught you, beast! And it seems like an added bonus! You are on the GLD's hunt list! Time to die!" the group of about 5-10 warriors advanced at Keiva.

Aitrus had picked up his sister and ran into the nearby cornfield with her, in fear of attack by more wolves, he left behind Megaman and starman. When he was out of the other side of the cornfield he saw a little farm shack, he ran inside with his sister in his arms and lay her on the bed. Aitrus looked around and saw that the shack was in dis-repair, he looked for food and found stale bread, a jug of water and some mouldy cheese, he layed it on the table next to Azzura. He sat down and waited for his sister to awke up, alert incase any creatures should find them, but through all this he wondered "what happened to morrikan?"

Ryuu appears from nowhere (teleport) and is inside the hut with aitrus, he drops 100magic and 100health essense, summons a Fluffy Rabbit in the corner of the shack, then teleports away *poof*

also behind him after the teleport is left a note:

Use the magic and health essenses to heal your sister, and dont forget to play with the fluffy, now no one can say im truly evil...

the note then lights on fire and disappears

Keiva is left bloody and bruised after the fight with the GLD clan, but emerges as the victor.

"Smeg ... humans .... elves ..... whatever .... I am the champion of them all!" he wiped a bit of blood from his head.

"I need to rest ...."

Keiva begins walking in this foreign land, unknowing where he is heading. He stumbles upon a hut in a cornfield .... and smells something ....

"Elves ..."

Could it be?

He rushes into the hut and sees Aitrus ready to fight the fluffy, Azzura uncontious on the bed.

"What? Are you also a minion of Ryuu's?" Aitrus yells across the room.

"I don't know who you're talking about, elf, but why are you upset over this rabbit?" Keiva said, half laughingly.

"Oh, you'll see why! If you're not one of Ryuu's minions, and you have a soul, help me out!" Aitrus readied his weapon.

"Maybe I don't have a soul. Don't judge me, cretin!" Keiva lunged at the "rabbit".

All the right people where falling into place soon she would be able to set things in motion. And just as she had planned the Draegoni, such a beautiful creature was falling for the elfling. Guiding her most loyal chimeran wolf the one of first 30 that she had raised into the middle of the woods and slips from its back. He knew his orders and ran off to raise the call. havent not been around humans/elf/dwarfs in over a year her voice had taken on a sort of rough growl so she knew she would have to do something quick to preven any one from questioning her if she was cought. Running quickly twards the small hovil the draegoni had dissapearded into making sure she got tangled up in ever bush her already ragged brown tonic and grey cape riping and tearing in each bush bleed swelled from her minor wounds she gave out the loudest scream. "AAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!" over and over till she could barely keep running. She could hear something crashing threw the trees behind her. 'Good.' she tought to her self more of a distraction so they will not supect anything.

Just as her voice gave out completely she made it into the clearing with the hunt with in 2 steps from the door she threw herself at it crashing into it as it buckled inwards smashing ontop of the draegoni...

Edited by Ember

Keiva fell as the door buckled upon his body.

"ERGH" he was knocked uncontious and Aitrus was forced to fight the fluffy by himself.

I peered through the rusty barn Door, holes were scattered about it like swiss cheese. I could see Aitrus and Azzura, with a raging fluffy ready to pounce onto Aitrus. I Burst through the door and quickly drew my sword of the wind, Irlasin, It's blade was faded and a dull aura shown about it.

"Sorry I couldn't help you before, Aitrus..." I grinned and joined aitrus for the demon rabbit brawl.

Aitrus watched the almost comedic going ons, he grabbed the essences and healed azzura "Brother!" she said and put his arms around him, he hugged her back and let go, he walked over to the fluffy and picked it up and stroked it "calm guys, ryuu gave me this rabbit and transfered owner ship to me" he said and pointed to the (TC) next to its name, he laughed and put it on the ground, it hopped over to azzura and she cuddled it "its so cute!" she said.

Keiva regained conciousness to the almost sickening sight ....

"Uh ... weren't we suppost to ... hmmm ... hurt that rabbit?" he just brushed it off. He was more angry about being crushed by the door.

Azzura rushed over to the drageoni with the bunny in her arms, when she was happy she became child like "wow mister, would you like to pet this cute bunny?" he asked, her eyes became large like a puppies and she smiled

"......" Keiva's hand went out and touched the rabbit's head. It snapped at him and he fell backwards.

"stupid rabbit ...." he thought to himself as Aitrus, Starman and Azzura laughed.

Azzura laughed as the drageoni fell away from the rabbit, she cuddled the rabbit closer and it licked her face "guess he dosent like you, who can blame him, your a man"

"Grrrr" Keiva stomped his foot in anger.

"I'm not dealing with a stupid rabbit." He turned towards Aitrus.

"Where are these .... Chimeran Wolves or whatever ridiculous name 'you're people' have given them?"

Aitrus laughed as azzura stepped infront of keiva "Dont speak to my brother like that! and classing us all as one group, your a moron, i dont know where you come from but go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and leave us alone!" he screamed, aitrus stepped infront of her "dont mind her, she gets emotional over her family"

Keiva just brushed Azzura off, "Ignorant little ...." then he thought about it, "maybe I'm being ignorant by judgeing other races. No, I wont think about it."

If there is no trouble here, I am leaving." he made his way for the door.

He was sure going to smash that skinny elf that teleported him here .....

Morrikan watched the goings on from the trees, he moved back into the shadows......

Aitrus ran outside to stop the drageioni when an arrow zinged past his head, he looked and saw a goblin and a few orc "CANT THESE GUYS LEAVE US ALONE!" he screamed and drew Fyieri

I saw an arrow suddenly get shot through the barn, , I barely missed it. I looked outside and saw the dozens of goblins anf orcs ready to attack aitrus. I unsheathed my thermal Titanium longsword and jumped in, ready to aid Atrus.

Lasicue had been waiting outside for quite some time, currious of what was happening inside. He dared not enter due it being none of his business. He just wanted more information about the sparkly one. He was also wondering about the being in the trees. It hadn't harmed him yet, nor given any indication that it knew he was present. He expected as much, hiding and waiting was part of his job.

He watched as the mob moved in on Aitrus, arrows slicing through the night/day. He tensed ready to enter the fray, when Starman interjected. He relaxed, content to see how the two handled the situation before aiding.

Edited by Quinticus

When Keiva had stood up Ember and the left over bits of the door fell to the floor. Wide eye she staired at the fluffer she new it would smellthe wolfs on her and there for leave her alone. pulling herself to her feet she and stumpled out side. suprised at how dizzy she was she gabed the onto the arm of the drageoni to steady herself and hastly with drew some death essences from her shirt tossing them to the ground. The earth began to shake horible tossing the orcs and goblins one way and the drageoni and humans and elfs the other way. A deep rift open in the middle of them and skellies begain to crawle forth there movment jagit and slow but there numbers where many they crawled and stubbled twards the goblins and orcs...

"DAMMIT! I am seeing more of the ground lately." Keiva pushed himself up and gave stern looks at everyone involved.

"Skeletal warriors fighting orcs?" he looked at Ember. She must possess great powers as a sorceress, which he learned to respect.

The group heard loud growling sounds behind them. Keiva turned halfway to see a group of Ogres.

"Attacked from both sides!" Keiva shook his head wearily, "this is getting to be ridiculous." He ran at the clan or ogres ready to fight.

"Someone should really help him." Azzura stated, looked first at the ogre clan then back at the goblins and orcs, who were still fighting the skeletons. But for how long?

as Aitrus battled with me with the help of the skelletons, batlling fiercely. we were pushing them back. I looked behind and saw Keiva fighting the ogers alone. I asked aitrus,

"should I help Keiva?"

Lasicue regarded the Skelletons and goblin/orc army with humor. He was enjoying the battle, the uncoordinated skelletons movements were comical.

The ogres concerned him and he decided to act. He stood from his crouched position and let loose a few of his poisoned darts. He then entered the battle with the ogres with his long daggers drawn. He engaged the ogres silently and efficiently, not killing them but maiming them between dodging blows.

Keiva was releaved that Lasicue was helping him, although he'd never show it.

His massive claws were tearing at the flesh of the ogres. They had very tough hide so it was quite difficult to harm them. The ogres were swinging their clubs made of wood, rock and metal, but Lasicue and Keiva were both much quicker than the large monsters. The two were quite easily taking the large group of ogres.

Lasicue stole a glance the creature as he severed the wind pipe of an Ogre. It was an interesting being. While his attention was diverted another Ogre replace the one he'd just slain. The Ogre landed a blow with it's club to his chest, knocking him against a nearby tree.

He grunted, his insides felt as if they were being torn apart. Still reeling from the blow, he glanced over to a clearing in the trees. What he saw coming their way made his breath catch in his throat.

He struggled to get up, but found he was too dizzy. Instead he shouted warning the others in battle. "Heads up! Cyc..." Before he could finish an ogre landed a blow, knocking him unconcious.

Casting a massive remote heal combaine with a summons heal Ember felt spent but she keep casting and tossing more death ess the ground conuosly shaking but not as hard as before.. Some of the skellies where starting to fall she was lossing her grip on the summonings there where so many now... She feel to her knees and could only watch as the battle raged on flickers of movment in the forest beyond told here that the wolfs where all in place now just awaiting her comand. Watching Keiva battle the orges and Lasicue laying on the ground they were not winning she would have to do something, she didnt want to lose her most vaulable peice. Calling up the last of her mana she used teleport to me and summond the fluffy rabbit from inside the hovel and pulled Keiva and Lasicue back from the battle to behind her as she clapst from the strain of so many magics....