Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aitrus

Aftershock

Aitrus heard a sound, it had been 1 year since the last chapter, the forest of the fall was usually deadly quiet at this time of night.... yet he heard a crunching outside, he quickly grabbed Fyieri and crawled out the window. Aitrus moves silently along the wall and looked around the corner, someone was there and was walking towards the house, their sword was unsheathed. Quick as lightning aitrus ran behind him and grabbed the stranger, his sword pressed against the mans neck "Who are you?" he demanded

"it is i megaman, on my hunt."he replied.

"so would you kindly remove your sword from my neck?"

just as he said this thier was a russling in the tree's 50 metres away,

both warriors redyed their swords....

Aitrus pulled the sword away from his neck and let go of him, he moved behind the nearest tree just as he heard "my lord! my lord! Aitrus where are you?" Morrikan dropped from a tree silently and walked into a clearing. Aitrus moved from tree to tree, trying to see who was calling his name but could only see a caped figure, when it lowered its hood he walked into the clearing "morrikan! old friend, how are you"

Morrikan turned around "Aitrus!" he put his arms around him in a brotherly hug and then let go, "bad news my lord, something is up, thousands of wolves are on their way to tassangard.... and your house is in the way, we must defend the area!"

The party was wankling toward the border when I appeared from nowhere.

"hold It!" I unsheathed my titanium short sword, which was clear, only it's details and outlines remained.

"I am traveling with you."

Aitrus Grinned from ear to ear "Starman! long time so see! Now we have two knights of the king with us, those wolves will fear us and run into the shadows, where we will purge them with FIRE" as he said this Fyieri flared up and went silent again "now we go and get ready, to my house" he said and went back with them to kala

Kayla awoke from her slumber when 3 men in full armor with swords were standing in the room around her. She let out a high pitched scream and started to beat the nearest one with her wodden staff. The other two grabbed her as the beaten one lit an oil lamp nearby.

"Starman? Megaman?" She gave them a friendly hug while apologizing to Aitrus for hitting him.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Aitrus grabbed hold of his head with one hand "Ouch Kala! why me, they are wearing helms!" he said as he grabbed his helm with the other hand, he puts it on and then gives his love a kiss "we have to go, wolves are coming, you have to flee... Now!" He put on the rest of his armour and stepped outside with the other three

Edited by Aitrus

"Be careful with those, now. They're pretty dangerous."

"I know, Morumi."

"Can I trust you with these?"

"Yes, just give them to me already!"

"Okay, here you go," Mormi said as he handed goatsgomoo a lumpy bag.

"Thanks," said goatsgomoo as he walked away. "Now to be useful this time," goatsgomoo muttered to himself.

it was quiet on IP, save the rustling of leaves in the forest, as deer, rabbits and beavers frollicted around, then the sky went dark, and all was quiet and still... one elf that was sitting on a log making some elven stew, then he paused, and raised a hand to his ear "its so quiet" he said in a soft voice, then he look up in the sky to see 100s of winged chimerans blocking out the sun, after they had passed, he wondered "what was that all about" he wrote a letter to aitrus:

aitrus, it is 1 year ago today that mega, with the help of hundreds and hundreds of dead spirits, slew Ryuu, just now i saw too many winged chimerans to count fly over head, they were all coming from Tirnym and heading to WSC, just as quickly as they had arrivide they were gone, QUICKLY fortifie WSC, i have a bad feeling about thi

the letter was cut short, as a vortex appear and shot the elf into the abyss, and out of the vortex stepped a lone figure wielding a serpent sword of ice, clad in glowing red steel plate armor "megaman will pay" the figure sayed, then walked into the forest, and disappeard.

later that day, a traveler found the letter that the elf had written, and said "i must get this letter to aitrus!!!"

[btw mega didnt get my consent <_<]

[EDIT: anyway, how could he kill me, he was already dead :o ]

Edited by Ryuu

Aitrus ran to the entrance to the forest, his friends beside him "i wonder what has caused these wolves to flee their homeland... no matter they must be stopped!" Fyieri was drawn from its sheath, it glistened with fire slightly in the moonlight, up ahead he saw hundreds of wolves running towards them, he rubbed a few runes together and shielded the party "ready everyone?" he asked just as they packs arived, Slashing this way and that cutting down the beasts. All but the biggest and most fierce wolves were afraid of the fire brand and retreated, the battle wasnt hard but it was long. When the wolves had dispersed he heared a beating of wings, and the moon was blocked out, he looked up and saw hundreds of chimirians in the sky, swooping. Next thing he new he was in the talon like claws of the wolves and so where his friends... in the distance he saw they were flying towards neo......(the freakin island goddamit)

fighting of the wolf with his bare fists, he stands back up and unsheiths frostbite,

now back to normal as the power from the spirit essesnce had faded.

he sliced the head off the wolf that had him pinned down as it lunged at him.

megaman then cleaves the wolf holding aitrus on the floor clean in two.

"thank you mega" he said

Aitrus screamed as he dropped through the sky towards the water below them, "YOU IDIOT!" he screamed at mega and he hit the water hard in his full plate, he sank swiftly to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again [wheeee you killed aitrus]

Edited by Aitrus

[the last post was a joke and a little revenge from me because mega never reads the posts propperly]

Aitrus screamed "You IDIOT!" as he fell from the chimmies grasp, another one quickly swooped and grabbed him, soon they were on the island of neo.(if you dont know what it looks like check my post entitled "my maps" in general chat) The chimmies landed on the gnarled branches of the leafless trees, with the heros at the bottom ones, they were dropped to teh ground and soon surrounded by male orcs "Joo com wit dus!" the biggest one said and lead them to the house surrounded by trees on that side of the island, the door opened and out stepped ryuu followed by a hooded someone the person pulled the hood down "K...Kayla?" he said, dropping to his knees

[im going to start a story starring a Draegoni named Keiva. His bio is here:

Keiva's Bio

Ok, now to start ....]

A Draegoni was a rare sight in these parts of the world. Keiva was feared and revered by the elves, dwarves and humans. Hated as well.

"Better life my ass ..." Keiva was sitting in the tavern on IP, drinking ale. He was heavily encloaked in a black robe and wore a facemask. He just looked like a drifter, so not many people payed attention to him.

The tavern doors opened behind him. In walked some streets toughs. Hoodlums that liked to cause trouble for the newcombers to the land.

"Well lookey what we gots here" the bald headed leader said, as he sat near Keiva. "Quite a big lad, eh boys?"

The two men with him just laughed uncontrollably like idiots.

The bald headed man shoved at Keiva. With the shove, his large tail was left visible. The tavern grew silent.

"W...what the hell?" the leader of the entourage backed up and unsheathed his titanium longsword. "A demon!"

Keiva knew that the fighting was inevitable. He turned to brace himself for conflict, when the tavern door swung open once more .....

[ok, someone enter and help me along and then we can add ourselves to Aitrus's great roleplay session!!!!!]

[ok, nobody wants to continue :D]

a gust of wind .... strange.

Keiva flung the cloak from his body, revealing his green, scaled body. Armor was much to small to fit his physique, so he wore tattered leather gear. He wore no weapon, he used his mighty claws.

"I'm not in the mood, humans!"

"Hey, if we slay this ... this thing, we'll prolly get a whole sh*t load of gold! C'mon boys, let's get 'em!"

all three men lunged at Keiva. Quickly, he disposed of them, with merely a swing from his mighty arm.

Suddenly, from the outside, a traveler entered the tavern.

"O please! Someone must help me! Chimeran wolves are heading towards neo (did i get the name right?)! "

Keiva stood motionless.

"You know, you should help."

He turned to see a tall, slender man.

"Why would I help a bunch of humans?"

"Give your people a good name, coward." The tall, long haired man looked coldly at Keiva.

"What? I am no coward. Fine. I'll help, but where is this "neo"?"

"Allow me."

With that, Keiva was teleported to the spot.

[im used to playing a male, so if you se a he just pretend it says she :D]

Azzura had been following her brother ever since she heard of his exports in the first chapter. Azzura was a very young elf, much younger than Aitrus but she was still a good fighter and a very friendly person, her tastes in love were different from most women and were frowned apon, yet she didnt care. "love should have no boundries, be they age, race or gender" was her saying.

Azzura had recently arrived on IP when she heard a comotion from the tavern, she made her way there to see the biggest creature she had ever seen "A..a...A dragioni!" she muttered and hid in the shadows, he quickly grabbed hold of Keiva's cloak as they were teleported and arrived with them

The flash of the teleport spell wore off. Keiva felt an extra heaviness on his cloak. He noticed Azzura right away. He growled at the young elf "Urgh .... elves are nothing but trouble [NOTE: Read Keiva's description ...... further on in his story you'll see why he dislikes elves] What do you want?"

Before Azzura could answer, screeches were heard from the skies above. Keiva looked up and saw the one of the most vile creatures he had ever seen. "By the gods ...."

"Chimeran wolves ...." Azzura muttered.

Keiva heard some commotion. He looked to the forests and noticed a group of orcs surrounding an elf by some huts. "Heh, stupid elf. See what he's gotten himself into?" Keiva let out a chuckle. Azzura noticed this too.

"Aitrus?" she asked in a puzzled manner. She quickly jetted towards the group of orcs.

"W...what are you doing? Let him die!" Keiva grabbed for Azzura but fell flat on his face as she quickly sped away. Farmiliar circumstances. "Ergh ...." he looked over his shoulder as he began to get up, the 'chimeran wolf' was closing in .....

Edited by Jebus

[roleplaying with yourself is no fun :(]

Keiva decided that the chimeran wolf was more of a threat than the orcs. He had fought worst, so he decided that the monster was nothing to him.

He lunged at the chimeran wolf. It swung it's massive head and knocked him over. He rubbed his sore head, but charged back at it, claws out and ready to tear it's body apart, The wolf had equally sharp claws. I swung it's massive paw at Keiva, cutting his chest.

"Dammit, tougher than I thought!" he couldn't give up though.

He jumped onto the chimmy's back and wrapped his arms around it's neck. It was the only way.

SNAP

The chimeran wolf's body fell lifelessly to the ground.

He looked over and noticed that the orcs were not fighting the two elves. He watched from a safe distance to see what was going on with Azzura, Aitrus and the hooded woman .....

Edited by Jebus

Azzura ran towards her brother, her weapons 'Moon' and 'sun' were in her hands, Moon was a Cestus, its blades were so sharp that it shredded even the strongest plate armour, Sun was a Katar. its claws could shred flesh and pierce any material

Sun was Longer range and moon was shorter (need pics, go here http://images.google.com.au/images?q=assas...en&lr=&safe=off )but both were equally deadly. Azzura leaped forward and up onto the orcs back, her weaponry slicing through its thick hide easily, she leaped onto the next as this one she was on slumped, Sun went straight through its head and she went to leap to the next one, this time the orc was ready and hit her away like a fly, she hit a tree but moon had sliced its neck open.

Aitrus grinned at the familiar sight of his sister, he quicly drew Fyieri, in the afternoon light it looked quite spectacular "3 down, 7 to go" he said and lunged at one, taking it down, mega and starman also took one down, Aitrus saw megaman get knocked to the ground and sliced at that orc, the orc behind him attacked and was hit hard in the back, he fell to the ground and starman took that one down, they had killed all of them except the biggest one, aitrus and megaman got up, all three of them rushed it and couldnt score a hit until aitrus saw the perfect opportunity and thrusted it straight through his ribcage and heart, he pulled his sword out as the orc fell to the ground and wiped the blood on the grass, he saw his sister and ran overto her, he held her unconsious body in his arms and slowly stroked her back comfortingly "its ok sis, everything is fine, you did well" he kept repeating but she wouldnt wake up (she isnt dead)

Goatsgomoo sat in the back of the tavern, reading a book about the history of Portland, when he heard some shouts. When he looked up, 3 bloody corpses lay in the middle of the floor and...something was walking out the door. He looked around, seeing that everybody was focused on the door for some reason, and goatsgomoo jumped out the window, nobody noticing him. He walked to the corner of the building, and looked around it. He saw a familiar looking creature, heard something about "Neo", and suddenly it was gone in a puff of smoke. He ran to the front of the tavern, opened the door, and said that somebody had to take him to Neo. The barkeeper looked up, and said, "Weren't you just in the corner over there?"

"That doesn't matter," said goatsgomoo, "I just need to get to Neo!"

Suddenly there was a crack and a puff of smoke, and goatsgomoo found him standing right behind the creature. He silently took a fire essence from his bag and touched it to the staff he was carrying around, lighting it on fire. He crept up behind the creature and was suddenly flung back against a tree. There was a loud crack as the tree broke, falling over to the side. The burning staff was under the tree, and the tree caught fire. Goatsgomoo got up and limped over to the creature, using his staff as a support. Goatsgomoo was about to put the burning staff inside his fur cloak when he was knocked to the ground and the staff rolled from his hand. The green scaled creature bent over and picked it up, snapped it in half, then stabbed it into the ground next to goatsgomoo's neck. The creature started walking away, when goatsgomoo picked up the burning half staff next to him and ran up to the creature. Goatsgomoo was about to stab it into his self, when suddenly he hit the ground.

Keiva bent over, opened up goatsgomoo's fur cloak, and found a bag marked "Keep away from fire."

Goatsgomoo woke up to see the creature leaning over him, appearantly stealing his possessions. He picked up a burning stick from the burning tree, the fire scorching his hands. He was about to stab it into the bag of Morumi's fireworks, when suddenly it froze. He dropped the frozen stick on the ground and saw a figure on a distant hilltop. Keiva turned suddenly, and said something, which appearantly everybody else could hear. Instead, goatsgomoo heard, "This is not the monster that killed me. Seek your revenge elsewhere."

Keiva ran towards the hill, shouting.

Goatsgomoo fell over, his legs suddenly feeling like they were being sliced while roasting over a fire. He suddenly felt tired... He closed his eyes....

Edited by goatsgomoo

In the commotion of the battle with the stranger (goatsgomoo), Keiva had lost where Aitrus, Azzura and the others had gone and how they fared in the battle with the orcs.

"Dammit to hell! Where did they go."

Was he smitten by Azzura? No, he promised that would NEVER happen to him again, especially with ANOTHER elf .....

But for some reason he had to find her, possibly to bring closure.

Watching from the grey clouds in the sky riding along the back of a chimeran wolf sat Ember. She had been toying with the idea of revenge for a long long time... infact ever sence she had ben left for dead almost a year ago to the day...

~~~~~~(flash back)~~~~~~~

Watching all this ruin before her eyes Ember was frozen in place... she watched as burning walls fell, heros fell to raise again and again.. as monsters slaughtered her friends....

Then she noticed something odd about that little white bunnie starman had summond... It was foaming at the mouth... "Its a FLUFFIE" Ember rushed forward trying to pull Kala and Aitrus back.. hastly she cast remote heal 4 times on aitrus to help tide him over till Kala could purge him of the poison from the arrow

"I am going after Starman... only he can comand that fluffy he summoned.. and i have a hunch that with these..." She pulled 4 shimering enriched life ess from her pack "He will be able to summon more..." as she turns and starts off into the flaming battle a glittering purple blaze fall from her pack... her last enriched magic ess....

Her message to Starman had gotten to him but she had fell to the hands of a goblen only to be dragged into the den of a chimeran wolf pack by the wounded moster. Using the last of her mana she pushed to most foul spell she new at the beast 'harm' and passed out. She awoke to a wet nose pressed agains her cheek... glancing around there were at least 30 chim puppys.. all staring at her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wouldnt get away with this.. She would see to it now that she had all of the force of the chimeran wolf pack at her command that he would be punished it was just a matter of time for all the right players to fall into play before she could unfold her greatest plan yet...

*wolf and rider fade into the clouds*