Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aitrus

Lyanna

i just found out, i would have never have guessed (if you dont know what im on about dont ask, if you do know tell me how long ago you foun dout >.<)

Thats right, you would never have guessed, which means it wasn't meant for common knowledge which means this thread should never have been started <_<

this wasnt to spread any rumors or to make anything common knowledge, i was curious on who else knew

Sick minds...I was doing sit ups and I thought Kala was being my spotter

Sit ups involve *you* laying on your back. Not you making me turn around via resyncs.

And why the hell would you need a spotter for sit ups?

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

the three noobs don't survive, right?

Theres the catch.. THEY must survive!!!

Uhh is this the one where the newbies get teleported into the forest and its surrounded by mountains? and then their are stick men hanging from trees and they start to dissapear and the left over ones find a hut and they go inside to find............. Lordvermor humping kalas leg?

NO Aitrus this is the one when you must fallow a newbie (3) around IP (using tptr only) healing them!!

i know i am evil ^^

Emby

:P Somebody deleted my post and Ember's question.

Time to start a witch hunt.

Err i dont want my posts messed with i think they are perfictaly fine as they are...

misses her Lyanna

Emby

(proud member of the Lyanna fan club)

Luckily no one knows about my secret...

:ph34r:

Anyway, I'm surprised. I'm usually the one in the middle of everything...if I had a nickname, it'd be "Happenin'"...

But hey, it's her secret, she'll tell who she wants (or maybe he? It's beyond me...), so respect that :blink:

Oh...and hey guys B)

:ph34r:

Anyway, I'm surprised. I'm usually the one in the middle of everything...if I had a nickname, it'd be "Happenin'"...

But hey, it's her secret, she'll tell who she wants (or maybe he? It's beyond me...), so respect that :blink:

Oh...and hey guys B)

:( My sweet tum is back and more mysterious than ever B)

oh my my my!!!

Emby

p.s. before my secret gets out ( I stalk tum )

thats what you think :angry:

OMG TUM~!!!~!!~@!@!!!!

gawd its been way too long :angry:

I can't BELIEVE you guys actually started a whole thread about this... :lol:

Anyway, tracking the history of the "secret", as far as I can remember, the people who read that post in the Offtopic Forums a very, very long time ago (I think that's how 007, ogerawa, Matrixx_shh and Killerlamb knew) were the first ones.

Then, when I tried to quit the game in mid-April, I announced it on Channel 1, just before I typed #killme yes, so that was how Desole knew. I also gave a big clue in Orange_smoothie's map on this Forum (again, a long time ago).

More recently, I told Hazor because I was trying to advise him about his girl problems, he blabbed it to Ember, then later in NH chat - Roja heard about it then but didn't believe him until Hazor told me about it and I sent her a PM to confirm it. :) That's probably how Cicero heard about it - not sure if Learner knows though. I think Plat found out about a month ago. Haven't told anyone since then.

So for the rest, I have no idea how or when you discovered/figured it out. :D *looks at Hazor suspiciously* (just joking :blink::) )

(target of the Lyanna fan club)

-Lyn-

P.S. I'm probably going to have to leave the game for good... my RL issues are more serious than I first thought. (Which is why I'm not afraid to post this history now, btw. :D)

Edited by Lyanna

aww bye lyn, sorry to see you go, one day i hope you come back (and will forgive me >.<) soo farewell and have a good life

Well no matter what your problems you know we all wish you well!!

*hugs* your were the best healer and best adopta mom ever *end hugs*

Emby

Gah, finally found out your "secret" again. Again, 'cause I remember reading it the first time. Anyway, I hope your personal problems will be solved.

Best of luck,

Grum

Hehe... thanks, you guys. :D

But seriously, how did you guys find out about it? Aitrus, who told you?

(I wonder what the expression on shasso's face was like when he found out, considering the way he was talking to me before.. :blink: :lol: )

-Lyn-

Um .... could someone clue ol' Jebus in?

:blink:

PS: Cya Lyanna!

EDIT: Spelled your name wrong the first time :X

Edited by Jebus

Um .... could someone clue ol' Jebus in?

:blink:

PS: Cya Lyanna!

EDIT: Spelled your name wrong the first time :X

Use the wonders of forum search :D

*dances*

Weren't these clues on the other forum though?

Ahhh nevermind, if I don't know it's none of my buisness :D

I just found out. i cant believe it took me so long. I was there when you said it before you quit the first time and i missed it. just went back through my chat logs to find it again. btw i never thanked you for the vials you dropped before you quit then. thanks B). cya, hope you can come back eventually. :D