Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warangel

A Question For The Guys In Charge

Was the intent of the last update to make it harder to manufacture? I mean not only did you add times but u also made it so you cant sell iron shields to trik. sooo now it is impossible to get any manue xp without wasting bundles of money.unless u are doing leather stuff u should always be sightly increasing you're money when manufacturing and selling items.But now one of the best things that used to be good to manue , the iron shield ,now sucks to manue becuase it is a waste of money cause they sell for like 200. what i really want is just so trik buys iron shields again, then it was so much easier to get manue xp.

otherwise every1 is stuck on bottom while the ppl who already have good manue rule.

If you dont make triks buy iron shields the least you could do is have a character wipe.

3 things:

1. Learn how to spell

2. You paid nothing to make the object, so any money you make is a profit

3. What does the price of the item have to do with how good it is as a manu exp. source

Price for Iron Shield and Steel Long Sword were set incorrectly, it was allowing players to make ALOT

of money easy way. So it was cutted off by developers. No more easy cash and easy exp. :-]

Regards.

Price for Iron Shield and Steel Long Sword were set incorrectly, it was allowing players to make ALOT

of money easy way. So it was cutted off by developers. No more easy cash and easy exp. :-]

Regards.

Then why not lower their value to Trik?

D'oh!

It would be too simple to lowere the value so instead of making it just a little hared they totally detroyed the manufacturing system

*note to Developers*

PLZZZ change this, it is a big problem for all ppl who try to manu.

I've suggested lowering value but developers had other opinion. Well I don't think so if this will cause

any destructive consequences. Make pants and boots, they are easier and sells well for 100 gc each.

Regards.

I've suggested lowering value but developers had other opinion. Well I don't think so if this will cause

any destructive consequences. Make pants and boots, they are easier and sells well for 100 gc each.

Regards.

Actually they don't. You need to make tons of gloves and pants to get you manu going anywhere.

Selling to Trik is the only realistic option, and when you are doing that you actually loose money in the process.

if you want us low level manufactureres to actually progress stop making it really hard for us, it's ok just saying just stick with lether, but there is little proffit selling to players, as there is huge supply and no demand. perhaps you could allow turk to atleast buy items and allow us to break even, not completely be at a loss making items. getting to a desent level and being able to make a profit is becomeing too hard and with updates slowly increaseing the required manu level to make a proffit you are only hindering the progress of those starting out.

Hey, Learner decided to take them off. Well no more easy exp. :-P

Regards.

I can't understand you, teh banned 0n3na. It is not "no more easy exp" it is "no more money". You get exp anyway when you get this item.

I have no idea how this affects the Economy, but i suppose that everybody has now these items (Iron shields...).

OK, i havent noticed that some people buy the ingredients instead of making them on their own, but those who produce metal bars shouldnt pay for those who make easy exp by buing the bars.

Edited by Catz

For Learner player's time is worthless, he says if you didn't paid for ingreds but made them whatever

money you will get you gain profit. Well, it kinda has a point. I don't agree with such solution thought but

who cares? Developers makes the game, so now you have to make gloves. And about money loss: well

manu is supposed to be pain to level up Entropy removed level requirements so they had to workaround

it but it kinda failed so it is an attempt to fix it.

Regards.

For Learner player's time is worthless, he says if you didn't paid for ingreds but made them whatever

money you will get you gain profit.

I think that is the point of busting your ass to make things.....*Begins throwing titanium bars in the river* damn 40gc...

oke... so u screw us 1 by 1....

Oke.. so we trow down manu speed and harvest speed...

this slows down all alchemy, so less EFE

we slow down manu exp cause we make stuff worthless and then last and surtenly least we stop make people get cash...

WHY DONT U GUYS SEE U SCREW ANYONE WITHOUT THIS STUFF!!!

someone with high manu just turns to another skill and still catches LOADS of money for manu... other people will never reach those levels, cause wanted stuff is now lousier stuff aswell and books often costs much for axes, serps etc.

COME ON GUYS, THIS GAME used to be fantastic.. it goed down by the month!

manu/alch etc is still being tuned, just had to stabilize harvesting enough and then we lost a week due to other things.

last time i got any info on the way the shop system worked the npc buy price was set as 1/10 then npc sell price. so to change the sum of gold trik payed for any iron item they would have to change the price in the blacksmiths. that is unless they have recoded the shop system so that it have the ability to set one price independent of the other. this i dont know. if they have not then the only solution was to take the iron items ability of trik until they have a diffrent system in place...