Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest just-me

Banning

Guest just-me

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10080

Stop locking the topics geesh trying to sllience me when I have

more then a valid complaint and proved my point repeatly and showed

that there are many complaints against mods around here.

And going pay to play will NOT solve the problems NO one is going to pay for a game where the admins are abusive.

This ban needs to be removed I have done NOTHING wrong to deserve this ban. just because some one speaks out against the mods being abusive you ban them. This is far from acceptable on any game. No other game would do something like this.

The mods are quite abusive as it is and needs to be straightened up.

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki there is no reason to support this ban for someone speaking up against the abusive mods around here. Also I am not spamming my fourm what so ever I have every RIGHT to express my views against the mods when they are abusive and I have proven my point over and over and because of that the mods have banned me. This is not an acceptable reason for some one to be banned.

Cicero you can go to hell this ban needs to be removed The mods here are abusive and obviously all the mods / admins are sticking together.

You think insults will remove it? If so, you are crazy.

DUH they are sticking together. And the players, too. Ever heard one good thing for you?

Edited by freeone3000

In case it's escaped your notice, all of the PLAYERS are supporting them on this as well.

And if you say nobody will want to play, then GET A CLUE... find something else to do with your time.

You ARE spamming the forum, in that you have made MULTIPLE posts on the SAME subject, with the same arguments, and the same insults as well.

And "proving your point" is in the eyes of the beholder. Proving it to yourself means very little as you've not proven it to the rest of us.

By the way, what right do you have to "demand" anything? This is not a democracy. You can't exactly call your lawyer over this, as you Americans are so fond of doing. You can't file a regulatory complaint with the FCC. Heck, you can't even report this to the BBB.

So shoo. You're an annoyance. I would appreciate if your presence would shrink at a similar rate to your public support.

Regards,

Kenjutsushi Kyuketsuki

The Vampiric Swordsman

Dude, this is a private forum. you dont have any RIGHTS. The rights you have are what the admins of the forum think you deserve. Right now, you deserve none.

Stupid Thread

Stupid Thread II

Stupid Thread III

Stupid Thread IV

You have constantly flamed moderators, especially one of the level 5 moderators and creators of the game, Roja. I do believe you even slipped in an insult somewhere in regards to Entropy, and you want to be unbanned? You are fucking pathetic, in the kindest possible way to say it.

They will never unban you. You do not know how to control your mouth and temper and as such, you were banned. You are a bad influence and a disgrace to the community of EL and nobody in their right mind would support you, unless they were an equal idiot such as you. I do hope you get run over in real life, because that seems to be the only way to get you to shut the hell up.

Now leave the forums peacefully and go play in the freeway, moron.

By the way, what right do you have to "demand" anything? This is not a democracy. You can't exactly call your lawyer over this, as you Americans are so fond of doing.

HEY! I'm an American, so watch who you insult. B) Not all of us are the way you think we are. Some of us (like me) are just country folks trying to get by.

This ban needs to be removed I have done NOTHING wrong to deserve this ban.

Actually your incessant spamming of the forums not only reflects poorly on your maturity level but it is also a perfectly valid reason to leave your whiny ass banned.