Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Just Want Say Something

I went port room day it was my first time. Lol also just today reach magic level 24. If had program to take picture of screen i would but i don't.

I went port room day it was my first time. Lol also just today reach magic level 24. If had program to take picture of screen i would but i don't.

Today I went to the teleport room for the first time. Lol Today I also reached Magic level 24. If I had a program to take screenshots I would have made a screenshot, but I don't have a program for that.

Well, Cic - if you can't read what he's writing, try not saying anything. I am sure that James is aware of his problem - it's just sad that in about every post he makes there's someone pointing out that they can't read what he's writing. Get on with it, don't post if you can't read it - you can be sure that others can...

FYI: He simply said that he went to the portals room for the first time, as he had gotten to level 24 magic, and that if he could take a screenshot he would've (and Roja answered that last part).

And congratulations James :D

Edited by Wytter

1stportalroom.JPG

here image of me in portal room

ty Roja :)

Congrats! \o/ And is that just the plain CVS, or a modded version?

Jamesvm is probably dislectic therefore he write in his native language very poorly. Anyway people with dislexia usually speaks well. :-P

Regards.

I wasn't meaning to insult him, I know he has a language problem, I just really didn't know what he was saying and wanted to.

1stportalroom.JPG

here image of me in portal room

ty Roja :P

Congrats! \o/ And is that just the plain CVS, or a modded version?

it is the modded version of client I add few patched to it from cvs patches. Like manu shortcut. There other patches I add to it I just don't remember what they are and don't feel like open the file that has them in it.

Cicero no offense taken by your question.

Edited by jamesvm

Jamesvm is probably dislectic therefore he write in his native language very poorly. Anyway people with dislexia usually speaks well. :-P

Regards.

<_< I make typos in handwriting. Is that dislexia or do I have bad motor skills?

<_< I make typos in handwriting. Is that dislexia or do I have bad motor skills?

Or just low bandwidth brain -> paper... When the brain works faster than you write, you tend to miss letters or even words.

Or just low bandwidth brain -> paper... When the brain works faster than you write, you tend to miss letters or even words.

Lol yea that is my actual problem I try to remember that next time.

i want to go there >.>

lol then get your magic up 24 and then potal room spelled

i know x.x