Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustMe

Ban After Complaint Against Mod?

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...pic=10032&st=20

Cicero

Group: Admin

Member No.: 142

Banned from forum and game. What an annoying ass.

--------------------

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn."

-Joss Whedon

Yep now they ban me for what.. for lodging a complaint against the abusive mods. Obviously they know they can't win so they just ban me to try and silence me well it will NOT work. I demand to speak to the owner of this game this kind of abuse is totally unacceptable. I have done nothing wrong here to deserve a ban and I expect it to be immediately REMOVED. Banning some one just because they lodge a complaint against the mods is NOT acceptable players have every right to lodge complaints against MODs if they are abusive.

Obviously this game will never make it as a pay to play game and will die very quickly as you can see the mods and admins are extremely abusive and no one is going to pay to put up with your abuse. The mods here are abusive and power hungry and abuse thier powers on a regular basis go back to

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10032

And you can see a long list of complaints made by various people against the mods.

Whats wrong Cicero the truth hurts so you try to shut up anyone that attempts

to speak out against the mods and actually stand up for themselves and stop the abuse the mods have been causing.

This abuse needs to immediately cease and desist and I need to immediately speak to the owner of this game. If this abuse does not immediately cease and desist the ISP will be contacted and I will see that they stop your harasement.

If this abuse does not immediately cease and desist the ISP will be contacted and I will see that they stop your harasement.

How old are you? 12? 10? The rest of the community know why you have been banned, the only one failing to see why is you.

Both threads locked.

He has now been successful in getting on the bad side of the top three people in charge of and developing the game.