Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Dawn

"Ugh....Aitrus...I am sorry....."

"Starman, summon whatever you can!" Kala shouted.

"hmph...i'm not too good at summoning, but whatever you say...."

I pulled out some sommoning essences and held out my hand...It started to glow.

There was a blinding Flash of light, and before me, aitrus, Kala, and the Dirty orc, stood a menacing, Fierce....rabbit.

" I told you I was no good at summoning..."

I quickly grabbed my titanium longsword and blocked an orc's blow, then slicing it's hand and finally giving it what it deserved. I tried to aid Kala in healing Aitrus. I fealt this was my fault. Kala, stay here and try to help Aitrus. I will show these hordes who is really the best."

I grabbed an iron sword and flung it into an orc's chest, soon falling lifeless afterwards. I ran into the fray, proudly shouting "for Nordcarn! for Noordcaaaarn!"

steps out from kf: what happend here... what a mess.. summons 20 wolves and 5 pumas, kills all the ogres, ok i hope that helped, but leave this place, a chimeran is coming!!!

Watching all this ruin before her eyes Ember was frozen in place... she watched as burning walls fell, heros fell to raise again and again.. as monsters slaughtered her friends....

Then she noticed something odd about that little white bunnie starman had summond... It was foaming at the mouth... "Its a FLUFFIE" Ember rushed forward trying to pull Kala and Aitrus back.. hastly she cast remote heal 4 times on aitrus to help tide him over till Kala could purge him of the poison from the arrow

"I am going after Starman... only he can comand that fluffy he summoned.. and i have a hunch that with these..." She pulled 4 shimering enriched life ess from her pack "He will be able to summon more..." as she turns and starts off into the flaming battle a glittering purple blaze fall from her pack... her last enriched magic ess....

Aitrus coughs up some more blood, he was weak from the toxin coursing through his veins, he looked up at emby "t...thank.. you" he uttered before collapsing

-Narrator time-

The battle for nordcarn raged on, more re-inforcement monsters were arriving all the time. The heros were pinned down but were slowly pushing them back, if help didnt arrive soon then they were going to have to retreat to white stone, some may say that they should do that now but if they get dug in it would be incredibly hard to get them back.

-more narration-

As night fell the players had secured the town and cemetary, it was heavily guarded, food supplies were un-available because the fem orcs had the other side of the river. Aitrus and the rest of the players who were off duty were inside the Rivan warrior hut talking about the war, Aitrus had been healed by his love Kala earlier and was feeling better, the only give away he had been injured was the bandage around his arm. Outside the goblins were using their new ranged weapons, no one had seen them before and the ones they had captured had gone mysteriously missing

Meanwhile - in the cystal caves in Desert Pines, Honeybee was busy making iron bars as usual, blissfully unaware of the war that was raging.

when suddenly she recieves a message from her old friend Starman. "Come quick, war in Votd and Nordcarn, we are under siege, reinforcements needed". What no! couldn't possibly be, but what could I possibly do to help. she thought. I have not raised a hand against any other living creature since changing religion and followed the true path to the secret of happiness and founded the Guild Dao.

What was Honeybee to do, go fight and betray everything she belived in or stay in the saftey of the caves while her friends died and the whole of the lands succumbed to evil.

"oh my god" she shouted, "I have it, My essences am I not The Queen of Alchemy".

Honeybee ran as fast as she could, (which isn't very fast considering she was carring 50 Iron bars) Of course she could help, did she not have a storage full of essences, not just hundreds, not just thousands, but tens of thousands. And there was also the magic swords she had, a gift from the God Entropy, they would surely be useful.

while all this was going on a brave warrior in nordcarn fought alone to protect the last survivors of the now desolate land.

he was becoming tired but he fought on hoping and praying that help would soon arrive.....

I guided my fluffy rabbit through the streets, it was throwing cyclops in the sky and pounding trolls nto the dirt. I could hear a failnt call "a Chimarean wolf!" RUUUUUUN!" and i walked over to the storage square, most of the monsters had been subdued, but a Chimarean wolf started roaming the city. I ran inside the rivan warriors house and tried to formulate a plan with the rest.

the brave warrior hears the cry from the near by town aswell "A mountain wolf?? now this has gone too far! yahhhh!" ,he slices a goblin in two. " i wish i could help them but who would protect theses people?"

I see a lone fighter out in the open streets with a mountain wolf ahead. I open the door and call out to him. "COME IN HERE! you'll be safe! we need all the fighters we can to help us!"

the warrior is supprised " what there are more surrvivors?! starman its you please help me get these civillians in there im not going to leave them!"

watching from the entrance to his lair on the mountainside, lord pent set a grin on his face. watching the terror his armies were letting loose on the city, he was sure they would find the sacred one. people were fleeing, barricading the gates, helping to defend the survivors. those warriors were relentless, fending off each blow that came there way. one house was still untouched.

"those fools don't know what the'yre getting themselves mixed up into" he said to himself.

"i will have to find him myself". he sets off into the village, his trusty hammer, the Maleficus, in hand.

Edited by Lord Pent

---another place and time--- (Please include this someway :D)

Jebus trudged through the underworld. After falling victim to a Chimeran Wolf, he had almost given up hope on existance. All of his equipment had been lost, so he stood no chance to fight. After countless days, Jebus finally reached the underworld's rigid exit.

Emerging at IP, Jebus quickly made his way to the ship which were used as the main source of travel. He had to get to Mindar, and quickly.

Many adventurers were on the ship. Suddenly, from the northern skies, the farmiliar roars of a demon were heard.

"Chimeran Wolf? How? Everyone, seek refuge below deck!" The captain of the ship bellowed as he himself ran for cover.

Mass hysteria took place, everyone was rushing.

"We must fight!" a war hungry veteran yelled. "Who will join me?"

Jebus realizing he had no equipment still volunteered himself.

"Here, take this. It's not much, but it should help!" The war veteran handed Jebus a Titanium Longsword.

Two against a chimeran? An enchanted, flying Chimeran? Impossible!

stealthily making his way into the heart of the village, he seen up close the warriors who were protecting the house: battle scarred, confident and weary. they cannot fight as they are, so wouldn't be much of a fight. but appearing would be a mistake at this time. he chose to jump onto the roof and sit in wait, as the battle raged on.

in his desperate situation he decided to act now, while fighting off a goblin he threw some ip rings at the survivors " get out of here now" he told them slashing the goblin in two.

just as they dissapeard his titaniam long sword broke "aww crud!"

he made a dash for the building with all his friends inside but just before he reached the door a cyclops landed an almighty crack to the back of his head

"arrgh!" the warrior passes out....

-many hours later-

the forces of darkness moved on, after the destruction they caused they were content, and their chimeran scout in ip had noted a strong resistance there. they trampled on, towards desert pines.

the heroes left still alive or unconsious were gathered at the (ex)marketplace, planning there next act. they had lots of wounded, not including the dozens of people carried off by the forces of darkness.

meanwhile, lord pent sneaked into the building he was after, only to find out no one was there. "they must have teleported somewhere" he thought, as he tried to concentrate on the surroundings and find a clue to where he was. he looked to the floor, and picked up what looked like a ring. he took it and left, following the footsteps of his soldiers towards ip.

Edited by Lord Pent

the warrior wakes to fid himself in the valley of the dwarves, confused he leaves the house to find all his friends unconsious on the floor......

the warrior is angered, he drags their limp bodies into the only house left standing.

the warrior dons atrius's full plate aromor and arms himself with starmans magic sword, he loads up on as many body rests as he can from embers pouch and sets off, thirsty for revenge......

-desert pines-

after moving a long distance from votd, lord Pent arrives in dp, and his forces camp in the mines for the day. he looks back onto votd, and notices nothing left standing over 5 metres. a spot on the horison shows movement. he notices the silhouette of the shape is of a lone human. they're being followed, by a single warrior. he smirks, casting the warrior as foolish, but wonders at the potential a single heroe could do, especially with his army camping. evening falls, and he slips off into the darkness, into some nearby woods.

Edited by Lord Pent

the warrior arives in desert pines and sees that the monster invasion has not been here yet "thats good but they will be here soon." he makes his way to the tavern

for some food.

the bar maid greets him " hi how may i help?"

"i would like a piece of meat a loaf of bread and some wine please" he replyed.

"that will be seven gold coins please"

"thank you"

the warrior sits at the table neerest him and begins to eat, famished from his last battle.

when the warrior finished he decided to go down to the river to wash.

as he washed a figure hidden in shadows sneaks up be hind him, then lunges at him, the warrior grabbed his blade and blocked the attack, and said

" if you wished to fight me do it honerably rather than trying to be a coward and attacking when my guard is down"

"ok then are you ready to fight?" a deep voice said which eminated from his hooded face.

" yes, prepare your self!"

the two charactors fought for a long time blocking and dodging, blow for blow

the hooded man said " you are a good fighter, but you will wear out eventually, what is your name my worthy adversery?"

" i" the warrior replyed " am Megaman_EXE, and who are you?"

"i am lord pent" the hooded figure replyed.

"well lord pent, i shall not be defeated, i refuse to be defeated."

"that goes for me aswell"

and the two fought on, both unable to land a hit,

eventually lord pent caught him with his guard down, and megaman fell to the floor

"give up megaman you cannot win" he said pointing his hammer at his face,

"i will never give up, i will fight untill the breath and life fades from my body!"

lord pent aims a blow right for his head but megaman blocks it with his bare hands, "i will not be defeated by the likes of YOU! YAAAAHHHHH!"

with one hand megaman shatters lord pents hammer.

"no my hammer! you will pay!"

"my warriors spirit makes me unbeatable in combat, so i shall not be the one paying, you will!!"

lord pent draws his sword and they continue to fight thier swords clanging together echoing into the night.......

Edited by Megaman_EXE

Aitrus woke up to more screaming "i thought this was over" he said and rubbed his head, he got up and put on his armour, he put Fyieri in its sheath and grabbed some bread and ale from the table, he quickly finished it off and ran out, he looked around. a shadow was mooving at great speeds towards him. Aitrus looked up and saw a great winged beast swooping at him, he dived to the side as the creature hit the ground, one of its wings was broken.

Aitrus drew his Flaming Serpent long(dont ask >.>) and slashed at the beast, its other wing was lopped off as it lunged at him, it scratched and bit at his armour, causeing great dents "GET OFF ME" He yelled and hit it with the but of his sword, it yelped and fell to the ground "now to end this!" he said and rasied his sword, he brought it down and it went straight through its skull, it was dead. "what kind of chimierian wold was that... and how many are there?" he looked around and saw his freinds dead on the ground, he was the only one left in votd....

the fight continued, nither one tiring, nither one giving up.

in the distance he saw atrius walking towards him,

"ATRIUS" he bellowed, "come help me fight this person, we are too evenly mached"

"hmm getting help? well so can i!"

and with that lord pend called forth his minions that were hiding in crystal caves,

"help me atrius!" megaman shouted.

"till we meet again, megaman!" lord pent said as he slid into the shadows,

atrius and megaman fought side by side fighting the monsters attacking them, eventually the fight was over.

"here atrius" said megaman offering him a body rest potion,

"and by the way" megaman added, "sorry about borrowing your armor and magic sword"

"its ok" he replyed "lets go to the tavern, i have some thing bad to tell you about our friends"..............

(he borrowed my crap?? >.>)) Aitrus sat at the tavern, he was surrounded by the survivors of the disaster "What happened here?" he looked around "how did we not know there was something going on?!? we have people covering every area of these lands AND WE DIDNT SEE THIS COMING!" he stood up and sipped at his ale, it was deathly quiet, he slammed down the mug on the table "Where are the outposts? where are the guards and the look outs? Where i ask? ill tell you, they are DEAD!" he looks around "we need somewhere we can defend, somewhere were if we get locked into it we can survive, wsc is out of the question, any where in white stone is, morecraven is overrun so is every where except portland, it offers no defence, i say we move into Isla Prima and fortify it, guard the docks and have sentries all over the island, then we watch out for arial attacks and battles, the tavern will sustain us and our warriors can use the wraith"

Aitrus looked around the tavern, he was looking for a familiar face "where are the moderators and admins of these lands now?" he shakes his head and leaves the tavern, he walks softly to isla prima when he hears a sound, he tenses and looks around, he heard them laughing and drinking in the tavern. Aitrus ran forward as quietly as he could, he saw trik talking to someone, trik drew a dagger and stabbed the person in the stomach, he ran over and saw kirianthis melt softly into the under world "You traitor! look what you have done!" he drew his sword

"wait!" trik said "it was me or him, life or death" Aitrus took a step forward, sword raised "Kiri was my best friend, he would never harm someone unless he was attacked first, i trust him with my life" he swung his sword and hit trik on the shoulder, it cut in deep, almost severing the arm, trik went on his knees "This is for kiri" he said as he swung the blade, triks head flew off into the distance

megaman walks over to aitrus "please calm down killing more people wont get us any where, we need as many people as we can find, and as for the isle prima idea well what about the beam? as i see it the portal room is the only safe place there is."

(btw if you look back up the page there is a bit on my post at the top that says i put on your iron plate and magic sword)

Anastasia followed the events as best she could, and recorded them in her notebook. She had managed to attract little attention from either side because each was so enthralled with fighting that they payed little attention to anything else going on. For example, Aitrus and Megaman_EXE had missed the group of goblins that were beginning to surround the area around the tavern as far as the docks. Though not much of a challenge, the goblins could still have a chance if the two warriors were too battle-weary to handle them.

Edited by Anastasia