Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Dawn

Aitrus saw the chimmies "Coward!" he screamed and rushed at the chims, his sword held high, he slashes at one with a fire in his eyes, Fyieri matched its master and cut through the creature, cutting and searing it in two. Aitrus rushed at the next one , he brought his firey blade down and through the creatures skull "ARRGH!" he screamed as morrikan took down the other two from afar

[Why does everybody kill me??? in 1 hit? c'mon!! lol :)]

emerging from Aitrus's soul yet again found himself in the underworld, along with the unconsious Megaman_exe. He revives him.

"we must get to the surface as soon as possible. Chimerians are everywhere and Ryuu must be found" proclaims Pent.

"i agree" says mega. They rush to the north and approach the gate, but as they walk through they are pushed back into hell. they are trapped!

"i think we have a problem..." says megaman_exe.

"ye- look out!"

Goblins come through the gates, into hell!

"no... how is that possible?" says pent.

"since we're already dead, this may take a while..."

megaman goes for the first strike..............

megaman charges into battle, frostbite raised and ready to strike.

he ran slicing the goblins, as they lunged at him clearing a path.

"run pent, ill keep them busy. i will rejoin you when ive finnished here!"

"no, i will help you fight." pent replyed.

"go quickly, isle prima needs help. i can handle this!"

lord pent runs for the gateway, and just as he turns and passes throught a goblin lands a stab in megamans leg.

enraged by this megaman sliced the goblin in two, as if he hadn't been hit.

he fought on and on, taking blow after devastating blow, feeling no pain

he sliced each goblin down as if they were nothing. he ran throgh the gate sealing it behind him locking the goblins inside hell.

"ryuu!!" he bellowed. " its time to face me like a true warrior. come and fight me like a man."

battle wounded the only thing driving megaman was his desires to stop the brutality, mayhem, and murder.

ryuu flew down on his enchanted chimeran with his new blade.

" fine megaman, as you wish." he said smugly takeing his cape off.

megaman lunged, frostbite lashing out at ryuu. ryuu parried the attack with ease.

megaman struck again and again, ryuu blocking the weary fighters every move.

eventually he landed a blow to ryuus face, leaving a icy cut down his face.

"you will pay for that!" he roared.

"you may have caught me off guard before, ryuu, but now that im ready for battle nothing wil stand in my way!"

lord pent was watching this tremendous fight but he decided to step in.

suppriseing ryuu he grabbed him and pinned his arms down, restraining him from attacking. "now megaman take him out its your only chance"

"pent move away, if i attack now you will die too!"

"just do it!"

"get off me you traitor, before i destroy you both!" ryuu interupted.

"ok pent, ill do it. but your not gonna die, i assure you. listen up ryuu."

megaman said calmly, puling the enriched spirit essence out of his bag.

"this essence contains the souls and spirits of the innocent people you killed.

merged with my blade, it will make it the only weapon that can bannish you to the

cold abyss of no return."

"ha" he replied, "nothing can defeat me!"

"thats what you think! frostbite! spirit merge!" he bellowed as he placed the essence to his sword. "now, before you ryuu, i stand with the ultimate sword, and you dont stand a chance!"

lunging at ryuu he cried "spirit frostbite, frozen doomsday!"

stabbing the sword into the helpless ryuu.

cracking and shattering ryuu howled with pain.

as he was being warped to a differant dimention by a vortex that was forming inside him.

" i will find a way to return megaman, and you still have to deal with my minions, good luck fighting them all you weakling. muhahahahaha!"

he dissapeard lord pent standing behind where he was bleeding badly.

he called for help for pent as megaman started to heal his wounds.

pent noticed a broken sword tip deeply embeddid in his leg.

but the only sign he was showing of being injured was the blood that was dripping from him.

" dosnt that hurt?" pent said pointing at his leg

"no" megaman replied. megaman keels over exausted from the fighting. lord pent, now fully heald dragged him into a near by house to recouperate. not know ing that the vortex had not shut proporly........ ryuu was gone but new and never before seen monsters were now climbing out from the vortex.........

(sorry if i'm getting sloppy but my eyes hurt and ive been having examinations all week :P)

Ryuu fell, through time and space, unwary that this place was making him stronger. his home. he felt it's presence (that reminds me: christmas is coming soon yay) and he started to, not fall, but fly. he was going back up the warp with the new strength within himself, and drew ever nearer back to the physical world we know.

at the tavern, the wounds are all mended as pent's near endless supply of mana evenly spreads out. at the corner table, where he had met Ryuu a year ago, he was celebrating. wine, mead, meat, and everyone was there, and there was no fear of attack, for now...

[yay its over >.> i hope you got consent]

Aitrus, Kayla, Kiri, Megaman, Starman and Morrikan were feasting in the tower in IP, They were heros, Ryuu was dead, pent was in jail on a lenient sentence(because he helped kill ryuu dosent save him from the people he killed). The Valley Of The Dwarfs was rebuilt and better than ever, Nordcarn was soon completed with a statue of Omega in the courtyard, Portland's gate was fixed and the dust was used to create a form of stronger concrete for Omega's statue.

Aitrus and Kayla finaly got married, although after Aitrus' short jail sentence, They finaly got a nice house in forest of the fall, the first of the rebuilders. Morrikan was hired by the king of the land to be his personal spy and assasin, although his friendship and loyalty was always to Aitrus. Megaman and Omega became knights of the land, working for the king.

And so the land was saved and people dragged themeselves out of the underworld, there was peace in the land and justice remained supreme.. there was one question though.... what happened to ryuu?

And here it is folks...

The End.

-Stay tuned for the next exciting installment in the Fall Serdia, mods lock this post please