Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Dawn

A small black fox padded his way down the path, he sniffed the air as he went. further and further down the path he trotted until he came apon a familiar shack, he had lost his way from DP and decided to live in Valley of the dwarves. he nudged the door open and pushed it closed from the inside. The little fox curls up and when he uncurls a man stood there, he was 6' 2" with long red hair, he looked through the window of the Grand Dragon Council hut and smiles. Aitrus took off his boots and lay down on the bed, he sat there thinking on his next objective for his skills when he nodded off....

Aitrus moaned softly in the dark and stretched, he sat up and turned up the oil light, he saw Kayla sitting on the bed where he just was "Oh!" he said and smiled "Hello kayla, how was your day?" while waiting for an answer he hopped up and walked to the bookshelf, he opened it and pulled the lever to turn it into a pantry, he gets out some bread and fruit. He walks over to the table and starts to eat it

[come on people, join in!]

I peered through the window of the Grand Dragon Council house. I looked back at the city of mynadar and summed up my courage and knocked on the door. the door opened and Aitrus stepped out. "hello, Aitus," I said in a casual voice. "Hello, Starman, would you like to come in?" "Sure," I responded and stepped through the door to see Kala. ugh...Kala is here..."hello Kala." she greeted me back. "would you like anyhting to eat? a slice of bread?" I refused, and told him i neede to talk to both of them about somehting very imporant. aitrus and kala sat down, while i started to explain. "I have word fron nordcarn that a monster group is heading toward the castle across the South Kilarn border. this one is bigger than anyone we've ever had, or at least the scousts tell us that. this brings me to my point," I breathed deeply. "Would...you, like to join to help us? you could help us fight, and Kala is an excellent mage and we may aid us in subuing these monsters. Aitrus, you can do your part to. so anyway, back to the point. will you aid us?"

Edited by Starman_Omega

Aitrus scowels at the way starman said "Aitrus, you can do your part to", he glares at him but makes sure he dosent notice "well starman, you can count me in, i will gladly slay the monsters where they stand" he gets up and equips his full plate and serp [Jamiriqui's TWENTY ZERO ONE plays in the background]. he then pulls out 350 life essence and places them in a pouch, he turns around fully equiped "im ready, shall we go?"

Having stood silently in the door way for so long listening to the story Ember makes her precence know by clearing her throat "Eerm.." the room goes quiet all eyes on her "I.. well I couldnt help over hearing, and the door was left open...." Feeling guilty for intrupting her sentence fades off and she glances at her feet "I just thought... a heal would be some help for the wounded?... also Aitrus... i have that erm... *speacil* package you wanted.." There is a faint glow emiting from the package as Ember pull'd it from her bag, it was long and the wrap job was bad but she handed it over to Aitrus. "Even if you dont need a healer... Take that with you it might help" Ember turns to leave....

[heh sorry for the last one, i was tired and wasnt thinking straight >.>]

Aitrus smiles at ember, he walked over to her "nice of you to join us, and a healer is always welcome" he smiled at her and looked at the package "C..Could that be it? has the Fyieri arived?" he walked over to the package and kneeled infront of it, he slowly opened the pakcage and pulled out the new sword, it seemed to be a cross between a serpent sword and a long sword, a red glow was growing with every second untill it looked like it was on fire "Thank you ember, thank you very much"

Kala sat and stared at Starman's mumbled remark about her presence. "It's not like I'm deaf, you know. I'll join if Aitrus is going. You could use a few reinforcements."

She grabbed her Quarter staff and fast regen cape along with enough essences to last a life time. "Let's go."

Aitrus smiled at kayla, he opened the door for them "after you" he said to them. when they had gone out he closed the door and locked it. Aitrus and the gang trudged their way to votd, talking aimlessly, when they reached the gardens the saw something horrible

"VOTD IS IN FLAMES!" aitrus yelled, he ran towards the bridge but it was broken "Crap!" he takes a running leap, but wearing full plate he dosent get very far, he sinks under the rushing river of votd

"Then it is settled" I stated. "We head for Nordcarn. Ember, you will help as our healer; Aitrus," I grinned "you, will help our soldiers on the front lines. And you, Kala, will help us as a a mage with her ranged spells on the walls. Just let you know, i meant no unfiendliness in my statements, Aitrus," As i slipped the titanium chainmail over my shirt, and fitted the special helm I had, along with putting on shoulder armor and snapped on leg and boot plates over my pants and boots. "then Let's go." a sly grin came across my face and I headed out with the rest of the group, i could feel my lust for battle growing more than it ever had.

Instictively, she dove into the river and grabbed Aitrus. With her last bit of breath, she recited the teleport to range spell and landed 10 feet away on a rock near the river.

"You idiot!" she screamed. "You could have died!"

Feeling a mood swing, she latched arms with the party and teleported them (safely) across the river and into the arms of danger.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Starman Watched this all at the entrance of the house. "hm...now what do we do? it seems that Mynadar is being attacked....but nordcarn is also in grave danger."

He then shouted to ember, Kala, and Aitrus to come round. "this is a perdicament, we either help Mynadar, or nordcarn...what shall we do...?" then an idea sparked in my mind. "we will split up. I will head to Nordcarn; seeing it is my home. does anyone wish to come with me, while the two others head to help Mynadar?"

Aitrus splurted out the water in his lungs, he kisses kala on the cheek "thank you, i owe you one" he then walked over to where starman was, he shook his head "no, mynander needs our help and we need to go through it to get to nordcarn, so i suggest we fight together and then go to nordcarn"

Aitrus surveyed the scene, orcs and goblins where everywhere,he saw some familier faces in the distance, Goatsgomoo, Tirashazor, Japan, Bolan Longpants and Kirianthis he noticed straight away, he walked forward and put his back to the archway in the wall just next to the tavern, he peeked over and saw an orc running this way, he withdrew his Fyieri and cleaved it in two in one hit "LETS GO!" he yelled

Kayla prepared her sigils for Heal Summoned and began raising gargoyles to hold back the monsters and to prevent further damage. The stone beings rushed into battle just as the ones in Vermor Castle, but behaved with more intelligence than their natural cousins.

She equipped her newbie-like Steel 2 Edged and put on the Mirror Cape given to her by a warrior many days ago.

I jumped into the fray with my allies Kala and Aitrus, though still worried about Nordcarn, i omitted the thought from my mind; after all, this was too great hacking down goblins and orcs. He raced to the town square an sliced an orc in his way. why were these monsters attacking anyway? it may be the work of mortos or selain, usually male orcs do not subside in the Valley. He rushed over to a burnt house and shattered a skelleton, while he saw in amazement Kala's stone friends easily toss around the goblins like rag dolls. The battle never seemed to end...though the numbers of enemies were dwindling. he saw other multiple allies like his friends Ganjamon and Curt. though I was haviing the time of my life fighting for this city.

A human girl stood at the edge of the battle and vigorously scribbled down what she saw. She captured every detail of the fighting, from the techniques used by both sides to the equipment used by both sides to the physical appearances of both sides. She watched as the band of adventurers slew monsters, and she watched the gruesome damage inflicted by those monsters. Intrigued by the fighting, her hand would not stop writing.

Aitrus ran through the archway, slashing this way and that at the weak goblins, "Fzzzzzng" he heard and something flew by his head, he turned around and saw a goblin waving some bent stick with a string "Whats that?!" he yells and makes his way towards it, three orcs suddenly appear infront of him "Crap!" Aitrus quickly summoned 2 wolves as a distraction as he slew one, he swung his sword and wonded the other while the third ran away, the wolves chasing it.

"fzzzzzzng" "fzzzzzzng" "fzzzzzng" those strange sounds went by his head, he didnt know what they were but decided to take cover beside the well. He looked around and slew a stray goblin when he heard a rumbling, he ran up the cracked wall and stood behind the tavern, he could see nordcarn in ruins and flames everywhere, more and more monsters were coming this way, what he noticed was the ogres that were leading them "Goddamit!" he yelled "Kala, Starman, get ready!"

Kayla looked over and saw her beloved being swung at by a goblin with a make-shift flail. She summoned 3 orcs and sent them over to guard him, but Aitrus mistook them for enemies. She screamed for Aitrus to not attack, but he had already summoned 2 wolves and was slashing through them.

A goblin grabbed her from behind. In a fluid motion, she flipped him over and crushed his skull with her quarter staff. A loud *snap* broke the battle's noise and she pulled up a cracked staff.

Suddenly, she saw Anastasia sitting alone and getting too close to the battle. An ogre was coming up behind the poor human girl. With a warcry, Kayla threw her cracked staff through the heart of the ogre and casted a protection spell on Ana.

Anastasia chuckled. After having a talk with the Wraith months prior to this, she was no longer in any danger of being attacked by monsters. She continued in her recording of the scene.

I slid beneath a market stall watching a skelleton caustiosly walk by, i jumped out at him, and used the blunt end of my sword to knock his skull off. I quickly see Aitrus staring at something ontop of a roof. i join him and he points to the south. i see the taller towers of nordcarn shatterd, and smoke coming from the rest of the castle. I quuickly look at Aitrus and mimicked, "No, Mynander needs our help and we need to go through it to get to Nordcarn" in a silly tone. "now there is no more Nordcarn to protect....Surely if my brother Alpha is still alive he must be dead by now...My home....has fallen..." I slumped down, ignoring Aitrus' Call to get ready.

Edited by Starman_Omega

Kayla pushed Anastasia into a house and locked the door from the outside, leaving the door slightly ajar for her to see outside. In the battle, Ana forgot that invading monsters do not abide by therules of monster magnetism. If they did, Nordcarn and Mynadar would not be in ruins.

Aitrus pulls starman up "dont you see, we couldnt have made it in time and whining about it wont help, we have to save whos left and rebuild, nordcarn will be rebuilt and your brother is probably safe, he probably escape through the passage that storil guards to crystal caves"

"fzzzzng" "Crap! not again, he sees a goblin on a roof aim something that was dripping with a green slime at starman, he dives and pulls starman off the wall, but in doing so he gets hit in the shoulder, the landing is rough and the arrow snaps against someone,

Aitrus moaned, the arrow had gone through a gap in his armour "uggg, my back" he said, and he blanked out

Just then, an orc walks up to the house and knocks it down. Anastasia steps out of the remaining framework of the house.

"Kala, I don't think you'll have to worry about me," says Anastasia as the orc continues on its way and makes Kala its next target. Anastasia continues to record every detail of the battle.

Having secured Anastasia, Kayla observed the battle. A scream of agony shook her. Knowing what she was about to look at, she shut her eyes and prayed that it wasn't as she thought.

She looked around the corner and saw Starman stabbing Aitrus with a slender sword. She charged at Starman, but noticed that he was pulling an arrow out of Aitrus's back.

She grabbed all the health and magic essences she had left and began to do a massive healing.

And then she saw the orcs coming over the hills.

"Cover me!" she yelled to Starman. "Summon whatever you can to defend us!"

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

Aitrus moans and his vision returns to him, he coughs up some blood on the ground next to him, he tries to sit up but his armour is to heavy "w..what happened?" he asked kala, just as he asked he saw an ogre behind kala, it raised its club "NO!" he yelled quickly rubbed a few essence together, he was no where near the summoning level for it but he manages to summon a bear from pure luck, seeing as its master was threatened the bear lunges at the ogre and graphically rips its throat off "lucky" he uttered and put his head back on the ground

Edited by Aitrus