Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ecraven

Roleplaying

i've been trying to talk to people entering the tavern where i actually wanted to have a *drink* [hinthint!!], but noone seems to have time for a short chat.. i find it sad that most people seem so concentrated on building up their character/levels that they can't spare time for interaction..

i'll be spending some time in the nordcarn tavern, i invite everyone who's passing by for a drink [hinthint!!]

yoddhar

ps: i know this has been said many times, but having something drinkable (and getting absolutely nothing from it, make it a money-sink, i don't care) would be really nice :P

i've been trying to talk to people entering the tavern where i actually wanted to have a *drink* [hinthint!!], but noone seems to have time for a short chat.. i find it sad that most people seem so concentrated on building up their character/levels that they can't spare time for interaction..

i'll be spending some time in the nordcarn tavern, i invite everyone who's passing by for a drink [hinthint!!]

yoddhar

ps: i know this has been said many times, but having something drinkable (and getting absolutely nothing from it, make it a money-sink, i don't care) would be really nice :D

im always up for a chat and a drink :P pm me anytime

I've found that the IP tavern is the only place where you can get interact with people like that. I personally think that (with a few notable exceptions) newbies are much easier to engage in 'spontaneous' roleplaying, because they're still exploring and getting a feel for the world, rather then leveling & such.

And ofc the IP tavern is the one with most traffic so the odds are with you.

actually if you happen to be around the fire on ip on a good day you might catch the group of use who like to rp just siting there chating for lack of something better to do since we are all now to lazy to start up a rp sesion you will have to motivate us ;)

Emby