Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
honeybee

Looking For A Lover

I have decided it is time to look for another lover as now I have finally got over the fact that my heart has been broken twice. :(

The first time was just a one-night stand in the guest rooms of the Desert Pines tavern which resulted in me becoming a single-parent and my poor delightful daughter has become anti-social and refuses to come out of Grim's Wagon since her father denied any knowledge of her existance.

The 2nd ended up being a case of unrequited love, i thought he was a really lovely guy and we had so much in common, but i didnt relise he was just using me for the body rests that i was making him and i found out he had been convorting with many other women, especially with one right under my nose, in my own guild. I ask you how bad is that. :P

I have many male friends, but none seem to show any interest in me. :( Perhaps its my level 81 Alchemy that intimidates them.

I know iam hot stuff since living in the Kamara Desert does that to you, :P but it gets extremely cold and lonely in the Cystal Caves as that is where Iam most of the time.

So iam looking for a guy who is gentle and kind enough to massage my feet after i have had a long day in the caves, but yet strong and courageous enough to kill the bears that get in my way.

Human, Elves or Dwarves, i have no preferences as love conquers all. :D

Yours ever hopeful

Honeybee :P

he was just using me for the body rests that i was making him

LOL! There shound be a Personal's section in the EL times :P

hehe just my contribution to the roleplaying side of the game :P

And Shasso if you are really interested, you need to ask me on a date, i need you to wine and dine me, it doesn't matter where, i dont have expensive tastes. :P

Hey HoneyBee - how about you and me - Lakeside Tavern? I hear their steaks are to die for - and I'll go out to the marsh and pick up a special bottle of wine for the event :)

You will have to fight me for her :P

Thankyou Neoses. :P

It is indeed your impending marriage that has prompted me to restart my quest for true love. How can one attend the wedding of the year without a partner. :(

Lonely and loveless

Honeybee :)

im rolling with delight

rolly polly pudding and pie, kiss the girls and make them cry x.x

Hey HoneyBee - how about you and me - Lakeside Tavern?  I hear their steaks are to die for - and I'll go out to the marsh and pick up a special bottle of wine for the event :)

You will have to fight me for her :)

ehem...here goes my first reply in the Role Playing Section..

*pokes Shasso - twice*

he was just using me for the body rests that i was making him

LOL! There shound be a Personal's section in the EL times :)

Right - look in issue # 5 - there will be a new 'Personal' section - starring HoneyBee :)

Edited by Adyna

I was just wondering, how old are you Honeybee??

Why do you guys always ask that ;)

1st question you always ask is - Are you really a girl? Yes iam really a girl

2nd question you ask is - Where are you from? Well Iam from England, so that makes me English

Then you always ask - How old are you?

Well didnt anyone teach you guys that it is impolite to ask a lady her age

All you need to know is that Iam over the age of 25 ok :)

So guys come on plz have some respect, and dont ask about our age.

still looking for that someone special

Honeybee :P

the only reason that us stupid guys with no manners ask about age is because there are females that play this game that are 14 and under.. role playing or not thats still not right... lol also i wouldnt want to make a fool out of myself trying to wine and dine a 25 yr old ;)

Edited by laylow