1) Stereotypical bullcrap.
People saying, "if you like this music, you must wear this, this and this.
You have to look like this, talk like that, act like them."
Shouldn't it be about the music?
2) People not listening to your side of the story/argument
3) Rap, Ska, Pop
4) People giving up what they believe in to be cool.
5) ..People. Most of them, anyway.
6) Kids snorting tylenol and saying their drug test came up with E, Meth and more..
7) Loud people.
8) Getting looked at/attention.
9) Shallow people.
10) Being in a large group of people.
11) Meeting new people.
12) Hipocrits. (Spelling?)
13) When asking a Christian what their proof is, they say, "It's in the Bible"
14) Being forced to go to church until I moved out.
15) Family gatherings.
16) People arguing with you, you prove them wrong/you right, and they say, "So?" Then continue to argue.
17) Wasting your money on a payphone because the answering machine comes up early and you don't have time to push that diamond button.
18) Sacrificing everything for someone just to watch them fall apart.
19) Those "How many -BLANK- does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" jokes.
20) People overdoing the words "Like" and "Random"
21) "Same difference", instead of, oh, I dunno, "Same thing?!"
22) People chewing with their mouth open/talking with it full.
23) Bad oral care/hygiene altogether.
24) Getting carpal tunnel from these long lists.
25) When you say something stupid, mean or inappropriate and feel embarassed. Like, "That chick looks like a mannequin." Then the girl next to you says, "That's my sister."
27) People flipping out for no reason.
28) Saying something to someone, then have them argue with you about it for ages without you replying back. They get so angry and walk away. I said one sentence!
29) People judging me based on appearance or.. siblings.
30) I'll finish this tomorrow, goodnight.