Ehm, I'm not sure what you mean by C++ so here what's you do to compile & run this bot:
1) Download Visual C++ 2005 Express here.
2) Install Microsoft Platform SDK following the tutorial here.
3) Download "src.zip" from here and extract it to a folder called "src".
4) Open Visual C++, choose File->New->Project->Visual C++->Win32->Win32 Console Application, name it SimpleELBot and click OK. Now in the Win32 Application Wizard click Next and tick "Empty Project" in "Additional Options". Click Finish.
5) Go to Project->Add Existing Item, head over to "src" and add all the files from there.
6) Go to Build->Configuration Manager and set "Active solution configuration" to "Release".
7) Go to Project->Properties->Configuration Properties->Linker->Input and set "Additional Dependencies" to "wsock32.lib".
8) Hit F7 and run it!
The rest you have to figure out yourself